✧ 15 ✧

Sunoo

I stayed up all night thinking about me and Sunghoons date later today.

Literally, anything could happen at the movies, and even more things could happen at his house. The thought of that is really what's kept me up.

Since there could be a possibility that we could...do something... I made sure I was ready for it.

I took a VERY long shower to make sure I was super clean and smelled good, I brushed my teeth like 4 times and I chewed minty gum right after that, shaved, etc.

I needed to be prepared for anything. Especially after what he's been saying the past few times we've talked...

Last night, I picked out my clothes the second I got home.

It was a brown sweater with a pair and black jeans, and white shoes. It wasn't too dressy, not too casual. Perfect for a movie date.

Since I was completely finished getting ready, I had 20 minutes to spare.

I grab my phone, slipping it into my pocket before going downstairs.

Dad was at work, but Mom was here with Woosun since he doesn't have practice today.

As I walk down the stairs, Mom sees me from the kitchen.

"Ooo, where are you going looking so cute?" She asks, setting down the glass she had in her hand and walking toward me.

"I'm about to leave for the movies." I say.

"With who?"

"Mr. Park!" Woosun says, looking at us from the couch.

Mom looks at me surprised. "Woosun's ice skating coach?!"

"Yeah?..."

"How come I didn't know? How did that happen?" She asks.

Woosun runs up to us. "Mr.Park has a crush on him!"

"So were you just planning on not telling me you've been going out with Woosun's coach?"

"I just never got the chance to."

"You're lucky I like him, plus he's really cute." Mom says.

I roll my eyes, fighting off a smile. "Oh my god Mom."

"So, you guys are just going to the movies?"

"No, we're going to the movies then to his house for a bit..."

"Oh? And you'll be doing what at his house exactly?" She asks.

"I don't know, probably just hang out for a bit longer." I say.

"Yeah, sure... but you know what, you're grown so it's none of my business..." She says. "Just text me if you end up staying the night."

"Okay Mom..."

"I wanna have a sleepover with Mr. Park and Hyung too!" Woosun says, pulling at the hem of Mom's shirt.