✧ 12 ✧

Sunoo

All day Woosun has been bugging me about me and Sunghoons date.

Ever since he found out from Niki that that's what me and Sunghoon were talking about yesterday, he was super excited.

It seemed like he was more excited for me to go out with Sunghoon than I was.

After taking a nap to pass the time, it was finally time to get ready.

I quickly showered, doing my skincare and shit like that.

I was pretty happy with the outfit Jake and Niki rummaged through my closet for. It was cute but simple.

The outfit consisted of a brown sweater with a beige shirt underneath, crème colored pants, and my usual go-to converses.

After I got changed, I went into my bathroom and started doing my hair. I decide to just let it fall naturally since we'd most likely be going on rides.

I put on some sunscreen and tinted lip balm, then I was ready.

Suddenly, there were little knocks on my door.

"Come in." I say, sitting on my bed.

The door slowly opens, and a small head peeks into my room.

"Hyung, when is Mr. Park gonna get here?" Woosun asks.

"In about... 10 minutes. Why?"

"I wanted to see him before you guys leave me here and have fun together without me." He says, pouting his lip.

"Woosun, it's a date. I can't take you with us." I say.

"I know... I just really wanna go to the carnival..."

"You know what? I'll take you somewhere even better than the carnival. We can go and have fun together."

"Really?! Can we bring Niki hyung and Jake hyung too?" He exclaims.

"Yes, they can come too."

"Oh, and Mr. Park!" He adds.

"Okay, he can come too."

"Yay! Thank you hyung!"

Woosun comes into my room and jumps into my arms, giving me a big hug.

I felt a vibration on the bed next to me. I use my free arm and look at the notification.

Sunghoon's here.

"Mr. Parks here, Woosun." I say.

"He is? Come on, I wanna go say hi!" Woosun says, getting off my bed and grabbing my hand.

Woosun drags me out of my room, downstairs, and to the front door. He swings the door open, and we see Sunghoon already at the door, ready to knock.

"Mr. Park!" Woosun exclaims, wrapping his arms around Sunghoon.

"Oh, hi Woosun!" Sunghoon says, patting his head.