✧ 19 ✧

Sunoo

"Niki! Come on!" I exclaim, attempting to pull him out of the car.

"I can't look at Sunghoon the same after knowing he was touching all up on you!" Niki says.

"Oh my god, shut up. Woosun doesn't need to know that." I whisper yell.

Woosun looks at me confused hearing his name. "Hyung? Why is Niki Hyung not getting out? I'll be late."

I put my hands on my hips, raising an eyebrow at Niki.

Niki sighs, rolling his eyes as he unbuckles his seat belt and hops out of my car.

"Remember, tell Mr. Park thank you for the cookies." I say, patting Woosun's shoulder.

"Okay, Hyung! I also have something I need to scold Mr. Park about." Woosun huffs.

I look at Niki, who is equally as confused as me. "Why do you need to scold Mr. Park?" I ask, opening the door and letting us all in.

"He hurt you, Hyung."

"What?..."

"The bruise on your neck! He hurt you Hyung, and no one hurts my big brother."

Before I could react, Woosun stomped over to Sunghoon, who looked down at him and smiled.

"Oh fuck. No no, Woosun!" I say, running over to him. Niki followed shortly behind, holding his stomach as he laughed.

"Mr. Park, thank you for the cookies, but you hurt my Hyung!" Woosun says, crossing his arms as he looks up at Sunghoon.

"You're welcome, but what?..."

"There was a bruise on Sunoo Hyung after he came home! You hurt him, so apologize please."

Sunghoon covers his mouth in shock, looking up at me before laughing.

"Okay Woosun, I'll apologize to Sunoo." He says.

"Thank you Mr. Park." Woosun says proudly.

Sunghoon bows at a 45-degree angle. "I'm sorry for hurting you Sunoo, can't promise it won't happen again though." He says, whispering the last half.

"What?" Woosun asks.

"Nothing."

I laugh, covering my face from embarrassment.

I swear I hid the hickey, but I guess Woosun caught it.

"Okay, shall we start? If we start practice now then we won't be behind." Sunghoon says, checking the time in his phone. "The competition's next week, wow... It's already been 2 months."

"It's been 2 months?! Wow..." I say.

"Oh right, I forgot to ask. Since you're the one who takes Woosun to our practices, will you be attending the competition, or will the parents take him?"

"I'll go, of course, but our parents will be taking us."

"Great," he says, turning to Niki. "Will you be going too?"

"Oh my gosh, I never thought of that... Of course, I'll go." Niki says.

"Okay, I already know Jake is going since Heeseung wanted to come and watch. He assumed you would be going too anyway."

"Mr. Park, we should start now. Everyone else already started." Woosun says.

"Ah, right. We'll talk after, Sunoo." Sunghoon says, then walks away with Woosun into the other rink.

Woah... It's already almost time for Woosun's first competition...

Time really went by quickly..

𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭

competition = end of the book btw...

hope you enjoy

have an amazing day/night

P.S, please don't be asking when the next update is RIGHT AFTER i update. if i see someone ask then im not gonna update this book till the end of september and ik yall don't want that so...🥰