✧ 23 ✧

Sunoo

When I got home yesterday from Sunghoon's house, my mom was a bit disappointed, but also a bit excited for me.

She was pissed about the hickeys though, and made a big deal about it, which alerted Woosun, who also made a big deal about it.

Niki wanted to go to his practice with me again since he knew Woosun would probably say something to Sunghoon again.

"Oh, this is gonna be hilarious." Niki says, quickly getting out of the car with Woosun.

"No, it's not, it's gonna be embarrassing." I whisper.

"Come on Hyung. You too Niki Hyung." Woosun says, grabbing me and Niki's hand and dragging us to the door.

I was a little nervous to see Sunghoon today, especially since yesterday and the night before...

I mean, who wouldn't be nervous to see the person you literally just hooked up with for the first time?

We walk through the doors and spot Sunghoon talking to Heeseung. Next to Heeseung stood Jake, listening to whatever they were talking about.

"Jake? I didn't know you were coming today too!" Niki says, grabbing all three's attention.

Me and Sunghoon immediately locked eyes, and he smiled.

"Mr. Park!" Woosun says, letting go of me and Niki's hands and marching over.

"Ah, hey Woosun! You excited for our last practice?" Sunghoon asks.

Last practice?

"Mhm, but first I wanna say something. You promised you wouldn't hurt my Hyung again! When he came home yesterday he was even more hurt than last time! I don't like it when you hurt Sunoo Hyung." Woosun huffs.

"Oh...right. I'm sorry, I promise for real this time It won't happen again."

"You said that last time."

"I know, but I mean it. I promise not to hurt your Hyung again." He says, sticking out his pinky finger.

Woosun looks at it, soon locking his pinky finger with Sunghoon's for a pinky promise.

"Okay, I trust you, Mr. Park."

"Thank you. I need to talk to Sunoo Hyung before we start, okay?"

"Okay!" He says, walking over to Niki.

Sunghoon walks up to me, quietly chuckling.

"I see he saw them." He says laughing.

"Yeah you ass, of course he did." I say, rolling my eyes. "Anyways, what do you mean last practice?"

"Oh, this is me and Woosun's last one-on-one practice for the competition, remember? The competition is in 3 days, so after today I'm giving him a day to rest then we will travel the day after."

"Ohh, I forgot! It's already been that long..."

"I know. I hope this choreo will at least get him to place top 3. He's been working so hard." Sunghoon says, looking over to Woosun who was playing with Niki and Jake.

"He has, but so have you. You're an amazing coach." I say.

"I know." He says with a proud smile.

I laugh, lightly pushing him away. "Go start practice, Woosun waiting for you."

"Okay, I'll talk to you after."

He walks over to Woosun, who quickly goes to his side and follows him into the other rink.

Jake and Niki walk over to me laughing. Jake gasps, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my god, you were kidding!" He exclaims.

"What?" I ask.

"You guys fucked!"

"Oh em gee, shut the fuck up. Don't announce it to the world." I say.

"Sorry, it's just I thought you were too much of a pussy to do it." Jake laughs.

"I thought so too until I saw him this morning looking like he got fucking strangled with all those hickeys on his neck." Niki laughs.

"I want to know everything. How did it even happen?"

"Yeah, I wanna know too. You didn't tell me shit this morning."

"Okay okay, let's go sit down first. We've just been standing here this entire time." I say, dragging them with me to the other rink.

𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭𒀭

sorry short chapter i didn't know what to write if you couldn't tell cause this chapter is shit like my mind is trying to rush this story to end even though i wanna take time to write it but wtv

also there's like 2-3 chapters left now since this one was random

hope you enjoy

have an amazing day/night