✧26✧

Sunoo

I step off the train, stretching my arms out and yawning. I ended up taking a nap on the way here.

"How long of a walk is the hotel from here? My legs hurt from having to squish in with you guys." Niki says, cracking his back.

"Don't worry hon, it's only 2 minutes from here." Mom says, placing a hand on Niki's shoulder.

"Oh thank god."

"Hyung, do we have to share a bed again?" Woosun asks, tugging at the hem of my hoodie.

"Oh, no, you get to have a bed to yourself this time. You need the best sleep so you'll be energized for your competition." I say.

"Really?! Yay!" He exclaims. "Wait, but where are you gonna sleep?"

"He's gonna sleep with me." Sunghoon says.

"No fair! I wanna have a sleepover with Mr. Park too..."

"No, you don't." Niki says. "I have to sleep with them too."

"What?! Niki Hyung gets to be at the sleepover but I don't?"

"Trust me, If let you switch with
me if I could but you need to stay with your parents."

"Sleepover? I wanna have a sleepover with Mr. Park!" A kid says, standing next to Woosun.

"Taeyang! Mom just freaked out when she saw you disappeared." Yujin says.

"But I wanna have a sleepover with Woosun and Mr. Park." Taeyang says.

"We can't have a sleepover guys, I'm sorry." Sunghoon says, kneeling down to both the kid's levels.

Taeyang and Woosun both pouted, sadly nodding.

"You both need to get good sleep for your competition. Let's win this for the team, okay?" He says.

They both nod again, this time not pouting.

Sunghoon with kids was the cutest thing I've ever seen, I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"I can't wait till you guys have cute little babies that are gonna be just as cute as Woosun." Wonyoung says, cooing at Woosun.

"What?" Sunghoon asks.

"What I meant by that is when are you guys gonna give me some fucking babies. I want to be an aunt."

"Um, we can't have kids, and you aren't even my sister, so you wouldn't be an aunt even if we could have kids. Might I add that we aren't even dating yet."

Yet?

"Then I'm a godmother or something, I don't care."

"Please shut up, also, don't say stuff like that in front of my students."

"Oh, sorry." She says.

"Yeah, don't say stupid shit like that in front of my brother." Yujin says.

"Same, Woosun is still a baby." I add.