✧25✧

Sunoo

"I've never been on a train before..." Jake says, setting his bag on his lap as he sits in his seat.

"Oh my god, me neither." Niki says.

He sits down in the empty seat next to me, but Jake pulls him up by his arm, pulling him into the seat next to him instead.

"What the fuck?" He says.

"Dude, Sunghoon's sitting there, remember?" Jake says.

"Oh shit, right."

"Wait, he is?" I ask.

"Obviously? Why wouldn't he?"

"If Nikis sitting next to you then where is Heeseung gonna sit?"

"Right here." Heeseung says, sitting in the seat in the row next to us and putting his feet on the seat in front of him.

"Ohhh, lucky, he gets to put his feet up." I say.

"You can just lay your legs in Sunghoon, I'm sure he'd let you." Niki says.

"What about me?"

I look up and see Sunghoon walking toward us with his bag.

"Oh, hey."

"Hey. Why is Heeseung sitting like that? And why is he by himself?" He asks.

"I plan on sleeping till we get there, those kids tired me the fuck out. How do you even teach them almost every day?" Heeseung asks.

"I'm used to how energetic they are. Hey, where's Woosun anyway?"

"Oh, he and my parents are somewhere near the front. Woosun says he'd get a better view of outside from there and my dad gets motion sickness so he prefers sitting in the front anyway." I say.

"Ah, okay."

"Hey guys!" We hear a high-pitched voice exclaim from down the aisle.

We look up and see Wonyoung and Yujin coming down to where we were.

"Hey Wony, hey Yujin." Sunghoon says.

"Can we sit here?" Wonyoung asks Heeseung.

Heeseung sighs, taking his feet off the seat and sitting up. "Yeah, of course."

"Thank you!"

Wonyoung sits next to the window, and Yujin sits in front of Heeseung.

She looked at him and smirked. "You're that hot assistant coach I see coaching the kids in Sunghoon place."

"Oh, yeah." Heeseung chuckles shyly.

"Are you single by chance?"

"O-oh, uh..."

Jake whips his head to the side, furrowing his eyebrows. "He's taken."