Mr.Wolf and Jimmy Crystal Chat Homer Simpsons and Peter Griffins

Mr.Wolf the gentleman thief roguish grayish  wolf Dreamworks The Bad Guys and Arctic wolf mogul Jimmy Crystal have dinner with two dads Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin. Mr.Snake have drink with Glenn Quagmire, laughing chatting snickering at mr.Wolf and Jimmy. Jimmy Crystal who is Mr.Wolf' colleague and wolf rival in savage vicious feud over Diane and over Jimmy's daughter alive grey arctic grey wolf Porsha.Porsha is foster daughter of Diane and Mr.Wolf and elder sister of Jaki, male clouded leopard cub. JImmy excitedly see Jimmy's foster son Jaki. Mr.Wolf and Diane greet Louisa nd LEgoshi. Mr.Wolf and Diane are Jaki's godparents. Mr.Wolf smirked gaming fun Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson. Jimmy raise eyebrows. Jimmy and Mr.Wolf talk about two idiots dads Peter and Homer," WHat we do about two dads about beers Duff and BRewery."  Jimmy smirk," What about Italian restaurant have Duff and Brewery." Meanwhile dinner Peter and Homer galred each other. Mr.Wolf look at Homer and Peter, and smirk,"OK we have long wolves-foxes like feud over Diane and Porsha." Peter sighed still angry at Homer," HOmer backstabbed and sue me at lawsuit accuse lousy of Brewery on Duff."Homer angered Peter," Oh yeah, you tell Meg shut up." Jimmy back up," Whoa, I am bad wolf dad to Porsha.Mr.Wolf adopted Porsha. I accuse him stealing . I stole Diane from Mr.Wolf that make Mr.Wolf angry. WE have vicious feud wolf. I Do bad thing and throw off Buster moon Koala." Mr.Wolf added,"I abandoned my friend and family but I was burglar thief stealing many things in Gala Award get awards.i get fight with Nick Wilde the red fox blamed me that I separated my friend and not sticking together." Peter and Homer thought Peter confused at Jimmy and Mr.Wolf," You are wolves fight over issues than beer?" Mr.Wolf explained. 

(Scene: Mr. Wolf and Jimmy Crystal are having dinner with Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin. Mr. Snake is sitting at the bar with Glenn Quagmire, laughing and chatting.)
Mr. Wolf: (smirking) Ah, the unlikely gathering we have here. Two dads and two wolves-foxes having dinner together.
Jimmy Crystal: (raising an eyebrow) It's quite the interesting situation, indeed.
Mr. Wolf: (playfully) Let's have some fun with this. (smirks at Peter and Homer) So, two dads walk into a bar...
Jimmy Crystal: (chuckles) Always up for mischief, Mr. Wolf.
Mr. Wolf: (nodding) You know it. But let's get serious for a moment. What should we do about these two and their ongoing feud over beers Duff and Brewery?
Jimmy Crystal: (smirking) How about we take them to an Italian restaurant that serves both Duff and Brewery beers? Maybe that will distract them from their feud.
Mr. Wolf: (laughing) That's a brilliant idea, Jimmy. Italian food might just be the answer to their problems.
(Meanwhile, at the dinner table, Peter and Homer are glaring at each other.)
Mr. Wolf: (looking at Homer and Peter) Ah, the long-standing feud over Diane and Porsha. Wolves and foxes alike, we have quite the history.
Peter Griffin: (sighing) Yeah, it's been a mess. Homer backstabbed me during a lawsuit and accused me of being lousy at the brewery on Duff.
Homer Simpson: (angry) And you told Meg to shut up! It's been a constant battle.
Jimmy Crystal: (stepping in) Hold on a minute. Let's not let this feud define us. I may be a bad wolf dad to Porsha, but Mr. Wolf adopted her. I accused him of stealing, but I was no better. I threw off Buster Moon the Koala and abandoned my friends and family.
Mr. Wolf: (nodding) That's true. We've both made mistakes and done some bad things. But we can choose to move forward and make amends.
Peter and Homer take a moment to reflect on what Jimmy and Mr. Wolf said.
Peter Griffin: (softening) You're right. We've been at each other's throats for too long.
Homer Simpson: (agreeing) Yeah, it's time to bury the hatchet and focus on what's important.
Mr. Wolf: (raising his glass) To new beginnings!
(They all raise their glasses and toast to a fresh start. Meanwhile, Mr. Snake and Glenn Quagmire continue to chat at the bar, unaware of the resolution happening at the dinner table.)
Peter Griffin: (confused) So, you wolves have feuds over issues other than beer?
Mr. Wolf: (explaining) Well, our feud started with issues involving Diane and Porsha, but it evolved into something more personal. Wolves and foxes don't always get along in our world.
Jimmy Crystal: (nodding) It's true, but tonight we're putting that aside and trying to have a peaceful dinner.
Mr. Wolf: (smirking) And perhaps have some fun along the way. Let's enjoy the evening and leave our old rivalries behind.

Peter thought why Louis the red deer and Legoshi the wolf Beastars did not come. Mr.Wolf reasoned why Louis and Legoshi are smarter enough and younger adult. They knew feuds are.