Elijah's flashback bond with Jimmy now strain

Diane's anger at Jimmy had reached its peak. She couldn't stand by and watch as Jimmy continued his neglect and abandonment of their foster children. With a snarl, she confronted him, her voice filled with fury.

Diane: "You are a monster, a disgrace!"

But Jimmy, ever shrewd and manipulative, took hold of Diane's arm, trying to divert the blame.

Jimmy: "What about Elijah, the male fishing cat kitten? Where is he?"

Diane's rage only intensified as she seethed with anger.

Diane: "Don't you dare try to change the subject! You abandoned and neglected Jaki, Rokoro, and Porsha."

The tension in the room was palpable as their argument raged on, with the fate of their foster children hanging in the balance.

Jimmy had remember flashback of Elijah encourage submitted quiz art history.
Elijah the male fishing cat kitten scared to submitted quiz  button to Elijah's foster father Mr. Mason Wolf the Dreamwork's The Bad Guys angry friendly slender thin built roguish handsome gentleman thief greyish wolf with yellow eyes and  second father colleague and rival Jimmy Crystal the shrewd and ruthless arctic wolf mogul from Sing 2.  Jimmy is Elijah's second father. Mr.Wolf is the foster father attractive gentleman thief grey wolf protect felines kittens and cubs from threats.Elijah 's attractive red-orange vixen governor/Crimson Paw Diane Foxington with emerald eyes fiercer snarl at Diane's first boyfriend Jimmy. Jimmy and Mr.Wolf were colleagues and wolf rivals vicious fight over Diane Foxington and over Jimmy's arctic grey wolf biological daughter Porsha Crystal. Porsha is adopted daughter of Mr.Wolf and of Diane.  Porsha frustrated Elijah," It's just quiz, you watse everybody time." Jimmy and Mr.Wolf were annoyed that Elijah scared submitted losing point,'Elijha, my boy,I had same sibmitted lising not big deal."Dilan (Clayton the biological wolf-foxes son of Diane and Mr.Wolf smirk laugh so hard. Elijah's male classmates and close friends  Pax the kite/fennec fox kit, Jonah the maned wolf pup, and Rohan the male coyote and Auggie wolf pup laugh at Elijah,"Haha, That scaredy feline afrid quiz." JImmy growled raged at Pax Jonah and Rohan, "Boys, you mind not laugh at Elijsh."Mr.Wolf irriated smirked pull back jimmy.Diane sighed, rolle her eyes smiling  at Dilan,"I know funny." Diane cofmort Elijah,"Tecahers could noy give you answer taht wont fair to other student." Mr.Wolf sighed Elijah,"You had try your best."  Eliajh said quiz due next week and no time limit goodd thing.

Here's a story dialogue of Elijah, the male fishing cat kitten, who was scared to submit his quiz button to his foster father, Mr. Mason Wolf, and his second father, Jimmy Crystal, the shrewd and ruthless arctic wolf mogul from Sing 2.

Elijah was a nervous wreck as he stared at the quiz button on his computer screen. He had been studying for weeks and was confident that he knew all the answers. But now that it was time to submit his quiz, he couldn't bring himself to do it. He was afraid of losing points and disappointing his foster father, Mr. Wolf.

"Come on, Elijah," Mr. Wolf said encouragingly. "You can do this. Just click the button."

But Elijah hesitated. He was so scared that he might lose points that he couldn't even move his paw to click the button.

Jimmy Crystal, Elijah's second father, watched with amusement as Elijah struggled with the quiz button. "What's the matter, little guy?" he asked with a smirk.

Elijah looked up at Jimmy with wide eyes. He knew that Jimmy was just teasing him, but he couldn't help feeling scared.

Porsha Crystal, Jimmy's arctic grey wolf biological daughter and adopted daughter of Mr.Wolf and of Diane Foxington, watched from the sidelines as Elijah struggled with the quiz button. She was frustrated that Elijah was wasting everyone's time.

"It's just a quiz," she said impatiently. "You're wasting everyone's time."

Mr. Wolf and Jimmy were annoyed that Elijah was so scared of losing points. "Elijah, my boy," Mr. Wolf said with a sigh. "I've submitted quizzes with mistakes before. It's not a big deal."

Elijah's male classmates and close friends Pax the kite/fennec fox kit, Jonah the maned wolf pup, Rohan the male coyote and Auggie wolf pup laughed at Elijah's fear of submitting his quiz.

"Haha! That scaredy feline is afraid of a quiz!" they teased.

Jimmy growled at Pax, Jonah and Rohan in anger. "Boys, you mind not laughing at Elijah?" he said sternly.

Mr. Wolf smirked irritably and pulled back Jimmy before things got out of hand.

Diane sighed and rolled her eyes as she watched the commotion unfold. She knew that Elijah was just nervous about submitting his quiz.

"Teachers can't give you answers," she said comfortingly to Elijah. "That wouldn't be fair to other students."

Mr.Wolf sighed again and patted Elijah on the back. "You tried your best," he said kindly.

Elijah smiled weakly at Mr.Wolf's words of encouragement. He knew that he had done his best and that was all that mattered.

Source: Conversation with Bing, 9/13/2023
(1) Reddit, meet Elijah : r/cats. https://www.reddit.com/r/cats/comments/yz8fcm/reddit_meet_elijah/.
(2) What Are Cats Scared Of? 6 Things Cats Are Scared Of and How to Help .... https://www.catster.com/cat-behavior/what-are-cats-scared-of-top-things-cats-are-scared-of-and-how-to-help.
(3) Fishing cat | Smithsonian's National Zoo. https://nationalzoo.si.edu/animals/fishing-cat.