Advises to Kengo's expert of British Royal

Kengo the male calico kitten ask British Royalties to an attractive red orange vixen governor/Crimson Paw Diane Foxington with emerald green eye and attractive gentleman thief grey wolf godfather Mr.Wolf with yellow flash eye and Mr.Wolf's rival/colleague is Jaki's arctic wolf mogul foster dad Jimmy Crystal. Kengo ask Mr.Wolf,"Who is your favorite British Royals? Prince Phillip? Prince Charles? You more Prince Philip! Jimmy Crystal arctic wolf mogul 2 similar bit Prince Peter, Prince Andrew and Prince Charles both do more stupid things. Louis red deer Beastars more Prince William Duke Cambridge. Legoshi wolf Beastars mix Prince Charles and Prince Peter. Prince Anne's son Prince Peter quite brash had two daughter way Jimmy had Porsha. Diane Foxington more elegant Princess Diane and Princess Zara and Queen Elizabeth 2."  Diane, Jimmy and Mr.Wolf help Kengo in detail of British Royal. Kengo angered Meghan Mrakle is not good wife to Prince Harry," Poor Prince Harry." Mr.Wolf and Jimmy expalin to Kengo.Kengo, the curious calico kitten, engaged in a conversation with the alluring red-orange vixen governor, Crimson Paw Diane Foxington, and the charming gentleman thief grey wolf, Mr. Wolf. Kengo's inquiry into British Royalty had sparked a lively discussion.

Kengo turned to Mr. Wolf and asked, "Mr. Wolf, who's your favorite among the British Royals? Prince Phillip? Or maybe Prince Charles? I bet you're more of a Prince Phillip fan!"

Mr. Wolf chuckled, his yellow eyes gleaming with amusement. "You have a sharp sense of observation, Kengo. Indeed, Prince Phillip's candid nature resonates with me."

As the conversation continued, Jaki's arctic wolf mogul foster dad, Jimmy Crystal, joined the group. Kengo shared his thoughts on Prince Peter, Prince Andrew, and Prince Charles, remarking that they sometimes seemed to do "stupid things."

Jimmy Crystal chuckled, nodding in agreement. "You've got it right, Kengo. Even the royals have their moments of folly. Prince Peter reminds me a bit of myself."

Diane Foxington's emerald green eyes shone with interest as she contributed to the discussion. "And you're spot on about Louis, the red deer in Beastars, having qualities that align with Prince William, Duke of Cambridge."

Mr. Wolf added his own insight. "In a way, Legoshi, the wolf in Beastars, is like a blend of Prince Charles and Prince Peter, two intriguing personalities."

Kengo's curiosity was piqued, and he continued, "And Prince Anne's son, Prince Peter, with his brash demeanor and two daughters, seems quite similar to you, Jimmy."

Jimmy Crystal chuckled softly. "It's quite the observation, Kengo."

Jimmy ashamed previously joined evil of Sergei evil circus owner from Secret life of Pet 2 in flash back.

In a surprising twist within the enchanted forest, a distressing event unfolded. Daniel Tiger from Fred Rogers' beloved show found himself kidnapped by the sinister Sergei, an evil owner with nefarious intentions.

The attractive red-orange vixen governor, Crimson Paw Diane Foxington, her emerald green eyes filled with concern, immediately expressed her worry. "This is deeply troubling. We must act quickly to rescue Daniel Tiger."

The attractive gentleman thief grey wolf, Mr. Wolf, his yellow eyes flashing with determination, agreed wholeheartedly. "You're right, Diane. We can't let Sergei get away with this."

As the forest inhabitants mobilized to confront Sergei, an unexpected turn occurred. Jimmy Crystal, the arctic wolf mogul, made a shocking decision to join forces with Sergei, aligning himself with the dark side.

Diane's eyes widened with disbelief. "Jimmy, how could you?" Her voice carried a mix of sadness and disappointment.

Mr. Wolf's expression was a mixture of frustration and disbelief. "Jimmy, this isn't like you. What are you thinking?"