Rise of Jimmy rebirth villain

Rokoro the American Bobtail shorthair kitten cat crying to foster parents Dreamworks' movie The Bad Guys' a mixed greyish fur dark snout slender build, friendly yellow flash eyed handsome gentleman thief wolf Mr.Wolf age 30s. Fabio foster mom Ex-governor Diane Foxington a red-orange vixen Crimson Paw with emerald eyes both from Dreamwork's The Bad Guys age '30s smooth Blair. Mr.Wolf and  colleagues rival Sing 2 arctic wolf mogul Jimmy Crystal are colleagues and wolf rivals who grew a savage feud love over love interest Diane and fight over Jimmy's grey wolf Arctic wolf biological daughter Porsha. Jimmy blamed Mr.Wolf for stealing Porsha. Porsha is officially the adopted daughter of Mr.Wolf and of Diane.  Diane saw Rokoro Jimmy is Rokoro's foster father leave Rokoro out house. Jimmy 's foster daughter Alba the grey tabby domesticated magpie classical kitten cat look very hurt sad that Jimmy no longer care about felines. Mel the rag doll kitten and Marty the Devon Rex kitten had crying.  Diane telling Mr.Wolf seeing Jimmy left four kittens,"Don't bd hard on them notably Rokoro." Rokoro crying Jimmy no longer bond with Jimmy's foster son Jaki a male clouded leopard cub and four kittens. Mr.Wolf smirked hugged Rokoro,"Easy buddy, you are big kid ok and you don't need that dad arctic wolf rely help." Diane smiled,"Jaki is strong." Alba crying fussed,"Jaki stupid monk." Diane smiled at Alba,"I knew you don't way Kski had talked." Mr.Wolf smirk Alba," Jaki way different,sweetie cupcake kitty." Mr.Wolf smiled at Mel and Marty,"Jimmy not coming back but he had changed in villain." Diane annoyed intervened Mr.Wolf,"Let not jump sarcastic."Please make stories' dialogue of Jimmy grew imperious dangerously became raged and sneered Mr.Wolf," What hell you doing?!!" Mr.Wolf chuckled nervously sighed," Well your kittens worried about you." Jimmy spat at Rokoro," Shut up?!!" Rokoro crying why Jimmy first talked Rokoro that way. Mr.Wolf held Rokoro tightly and growled anger frustrated raised eyebrow," What?! This can't right Jimmy never spat at Rokoro."  Diane rolled her eyes at Mr.Wolf ,"You had hard yelled Rokoro not wrongly messed Axel the Sunda white tiger cub." Diane furiously talked Jimmy about leaving Rokoro, Alba, Marty and Mel.  Mr.Wolf angered Jimmy," Why you acting like before."

Rokoro, the American Bobtail shorthair kitten, continued to cry in the midst of the emotional turmoil. He sought comfort from his foster parents, Mr. Wolf and Diane, as they all grappled with the sudden change in Jimmy's behavior.

Alba, Jimmy's foster daughter and the grey tabby domesticated magpie classical kitten, was deeply hurt and saddened by Jimmy's abrupt departure from their lives. The room echoed with the sorrowful cries of Mel, the rag doll kitten, and Marty, the Devon Rex kitten.

Diane, known for her empathy and wisdom, decided it was time to address the situation. She turned to Mr. Wolf, her partner in this unique family setup, and spoke gently, "Let's not be too hard on them, especially Rokoro. They're all going through a tough time."

Rokoro's tears continued to flow as he struggled to comprehend why Jimmy, his foster father, had treated him so harshly. Mr. Wolf, with a comforting smirk and a warm hug, did his best to reassure Rokoro, saying, "Take it easy, buddy. You're a big kid now, and you don't need that arctic wolf as a dad. We're here for you."

Diane chimed in with a supportive smile, "Jaki is strong," in an attempt to console Alba. However, Alba remained upset and muttered, "Jaki is a stupid monk."

Diane couldn't help but smile at Alba's comment, remarking, "I knew you didn't quite agree with Kski."

Mr. Wolf, teasingly, addressed Alba, "Jaki is way different, sweetie cupcake kitty."

As the tension in the room slowly eased, Mr. Wolf smiled at Mel and Marty, saying, "Jimmy may not be coming back, but he's changed from being a villain."

Diane, wanting to maintain a peaceful atmosphere, intervened when Jimmy's anger grew, saying, "Let's not jump to sarcasm."

But Jimmy's anger escalated, and he sneered at Mr. Wolf, demanding, "What the hell are you doing?!!"

Mr. Wolf chuckled nervously and sighed, "Well, your kittens were worried about you."

However, Jimmy's response was shocking as he spat at Rokoro, "Shut up?!!"

Rokoro, bewildered and hurt by Jimmy's words, wondered why Jimmy was treating him this way. Mr. Wolf, visibly frustrated and alarmed by this unexpected behavior, growled and raised an eyebrow, saying, "What?! This can't be right. Jimmy has never treated Rokoro like this."

Diane, exasperated by the situation, rolled her eyes at Mr. Wolf and then turned her fury towards Jimmy. She angrily confronted him about leaving Rokoro, Alba, Marty, and Mel in such a state of distress.

Mr. Wolf, his patience wearing thin, couldn't hold back his frustration any longer and demanded of Jimmy, "Why are you acting like you used to?" The family was in turmoil, and it was clear that resolving these issues would require patience and understanding.