Jimmy join Dark Evil Side of sea Nymph Nerisaa

Askel (Dionxihu)(Axel)(Shiro)the cute wide eye innocent bright Prussian blue eyes Sunda spotted golden white tiger cub and Elijah the male fishing cat kitten Askel look hurtful how Askel's godfather Jimmy Crystal the icy blue eyes villainous shrewd and ruthless arctic wolf mogul from Sing 2 shift villainous attempt dark join Nerissa the sea nymph. Askel 's foster father Mr. Mason Wolf the Dreamwork's The Bad Guys angry friendly slender thin built roguish handsome gentleman thief greyish wolf with yellow hazel eyes playfully tickled Ansari the male cheetah cub. (Dionxihu Axel Shiro) is actually Askel 's three middle names but not clearly are Askel's not friends. Don't add Dionxihu, Axel, and Shiro. Just Askel. Jimmy Crystal the villainous shrewd ruthless charismatic Arctic wolf mogul Sing 2 betray Askel and Mr.Wol. Mr.Wolf and Jimmy Crystal were colleagues and wolf rivals over Diane Foxington and over Jimmy's biological daughter Porsha Crystal. Porsha's adopted daughter is Mr.Wolf and Diane. way earlier with attractive kind godmother compassionate Ex-governor Diane Foxington a red-orange vixen fox Crimson Paw with emerald eyes from Dreamwork's The Bad Guy at age 30s. Diane is the motherly and fiercest warrior protective toward NekoFelis feline kittens and cubs. Jimmy is Mr.Wolf's rival evil long lost half brother and is Diane's ex-lover in an estranged relationship. Diane is Mr.Wolf's fiancee lover and partner Mr.Wolf always protects NekoFelis Feline and crews and Diane and Porsha and wolf pups and kits and any ages and people and animals and pet tabby kitten Ollie. Mr.Wolf get growler and savage rage biting people when people threatened felines and animals and Mr.Wolf's friends.  Mr.Wolf and Jimmy are in a vicious fight over Diane due to the vicious brother antagonists' love rivalry over Diane. Diane is like mother toward feline kittens and felines cub and wolf pups and mutts and animals. Mr.Wolf snarled rage against Jimmy's betrayal join evil. Jimmy grew envy toward Mr.Wolf and got evil due deviant art judge Jimmy in naughty list. Mr.Wolf rage in limb body body tense biting snarled Jimmy. Jimmy grew dangerous wicked and violent hatred abusive toward and grew danger lung attack blamed Mr.Wolf,"You stole Porsha." Mr.Wolf rage in hit hated low gut emanating  snarling in bare teeth lunge at Jimmy. Elijah saddened felt sad Jimmy give sailboat to Elijah that day fishing trip that Jimmy left evil side.

In the midst of the tense confrontation, Askel's innocent eyes reflect confusion and hurt. Mr. Wolf, the roguish gentleman thief, growls with a protective rage, questioning Jimmy Crystal's sudden betrayal. As emotions escalate, Diane, the motherly vixen fox, tries to comfort Askel, revealing the complex love triangle between Mr. Wolf, Jimmy, and herself. The air is thick with tension as Askel grapples with Jimmy's sinister transformation, and the sinister presence of Nerissa, the sea nymph, adds an ominous touch to the unfolding drama.

Askel looked hurtful witnessing his godfather Jimmy Crystal's villainous shift, betraying Mr. Wolf:
Askel: "Jimmy, how could you betray us? What happened to the family we used to be?"

Mr. Wolf, feeling the sting of betrayal, confronted Jimmy with a savage rage:
Mr. Wolf: "You betrayed us, Jimmy! We were rivals, but I never expected you to join the dark side. Diane deserves better than this."

Jimmy, consumed by envy and wickedness, lashed out at Mr. Wolf:
Jimmy: "You stole Porsha from me! You always had everything. Now, I'll take it all away."

Mr. Wolf, his body tense with rage, snarled in response:
Mr. Wolf: "Porsha chose me, Jimmy. Your envy won't change that. But if you continue down this path, I won't hold back."

Elijah, saddened by the unfolding conflict, recalled a day when Jimmy showed a different side:
Elijah: "Jimmy, you once gave me a sailboat on our fishing trip. What happened to that side of you?"

Jimmy, fueled by dangerous wickedness, blamed Mr. Wolf and lunged with violent hatred:
Jimmy: "You stole everything from me, including Diane. Now, I'll make you pay."

Mr. Wolf, in a low guttural growl, prepared to defend against Jimmy's attack:
Mr. Wolf: "Your wickedness won't prevail, Jimmy. I won't let you harm my family."

The air crackled with tension as the battle between Mr. Wolf and Jimmy escalated, leaving Askel and Elijah caught in the turmoil of a family torn apart by betrayal and envy.

As Mr. Wolf's growls intensify, he confronts Jimmy Crystal with a low snarl, "What's the meaning of this, Jimmy? We were colleagues, rivals, but not enemies. Why the betrayal?"

Jimmy, with a chilling chuckle, sneers, "Times change, Wolf. Power shifts. I've found a new path with Nerissa, and it doesn't involve you or the cub."

Askel, wide-eyed and hurt, looks at Jimmy, "Why, Jimmy? You were my godfather. I trusted you!"

Diane, the protective mother figure, interjects, "Askel, sometimes people change. It's not your fault."

Mr. Wolf, teeth gritted with anger, growls at Jimmy, "You're endangering everyone, including Askel. What's driving you to this madness?"

Jimmy, nonchalantly, clears his throat, "Money, Wolf. It's always about the money. Something you wouldn't understand."

Diane, enraged, retorts, "It's not about greed, Jimmy. It's about family, loyalty, and love. Something you seem to have forgotten."

Askel, feeling torn, expresses his hurt, "I want the Jimmy who cared, not this sinister version. Why, Jimmy? Why now?"

Nerissa, the sea nymph, adds a wicked sneer, "Why bother with the past when the future is much more promising?"

The tension escalates as the characters grapple with betrayal, shifting alliances, and the complex dynamics that threaten to tear their bonds apart.

Next day, Mr. Wolf, his voice laden with frustration, snarled at Jimmy Crystal, "What's going on? Just yesterday, you were a danger."

Jimmy, with a chuckle and a sneer, responded, "Last two days, my friend, I embraced the thrill. Nerissa has a tempting offer."

Askel, looking puzzled, expressed his sadness, "Jimmy, you betrayed us. Our bond feels broken now."

A sigh escaped Jimmy as he admitted, "Times change, Askel. I've found a new path."

Nerissa, with an evil sneer, taunted, "Welcome to the darker side, Jimmy Crystal."

Diane, raising an eyebrow, half-smiled at Askel, "It's not easy, my dear. We trusted Jimmy as your godfather."

Askel, sighing, declared, "I want the old Jimmy back, not this sinister version. I need a way out of this bond."

Diane, with a comforting smile, smoothed Askel's fur, "You were just a toddler, frightened by his dangerous side. Wolf and Jimmy have fought over me and Porsha for too long."

Concerned, Diane addressed Jimmy, "Is it all about money, Jimmy?"

Jimmy, throat-clearing, bluntly stated, "Yes, I want riches."

Angry at his greed, Diane retorted, "It's not about greed, Jimmy."

Jimmy, summoning evil creatures, arrogantly claimed, "Call it what you want. The Harpy's agree with me."

Askel, hurt, exclaimed, "I can't believe you've chosen the evil side."

Diane, sighing, discussed the betrayal with Jimmy, "This isn't the path we envisioned for you."

With a clap and chuckle, Quanchi, Askel's rival, sneered, "This is my little nephew now."

Hurt and jealous, Askel looked at Quanchi, while Diane provided comforting words.

In the midst of the chaos, Mr. Wolf, snarling with rage, warned Jimmy, "Stay out of this, Wolf. Don't claim envy; I never kicked you out. No excuse."

The story continued to unravel, a tapestry of emotions and conflicts, driven by dialogues that revealed the intricate relationships and betrayals.

Nerissa belong Ruby Gilman teenager Kraken