Louis's tragic story

Louis the red deer Beastars live harsh life in black market telling Diane Foxington the Crimson Paw red vixen orange fox and Mr.Wolf the Dreamwork The Bad Guys roguish gentleman thief grey wolf and Mr.Wolf's rival/colleague shrewd ruthless arctic wolf mogul Jimmy Crystal seriously discussed Jeong about artwork. Mr.Wolf and Jimmy were colleague and rival over Diane and over Jimmy's biological arctic grey wolf Porsha. Louis told Jimmy about Oguma the heartless bastard red deer father who sold Louis from balck market adopted.Oguma had Shigumi mafia side. Jimmy comfort Louis. Mr.Wolf and Diane felt sorry about Louis. 

                          Louis, the red deer from Beastars, shared his harsh life story with Diane Foxington, the Crimson Paw vixen, and Mr. Wolf, the roguish grey wolf from Dreamworks' The Bad Guys. Also present was Jimmy Crystal, the shrewd arctic wolf mogul. They all gathered to discuss artwork, but the conversation took a somber turn as Louis opened up about his past.

Louis recounted the difficulties of his life in the black market. "I've lived a tough life, constantly struggling to survive."

Diane and Mr. Wolf listened attentively as Louis continued. "My father, Oguma, was a heartless bastard who sold me in the black market. I was adopted, but Oguma had connections to the Shishigumi mafia."

Jimmy, moved by Louis's story, reached out to comfort him. "I'm sorry you had to go through all that, Louis."

Mr. Wolf and Diane shared a moment of empathy for Louis. "We can't imagine how challenging that must have been."

As Louis's tale of hardship unfolded, the weight of his past experiences became clear to everyone in the room.