Bloody Violence of Jimmy verse Mr.Wolf

Rokoro the male American Bobtail kitten cat look crying somber try contact foster dad Jimmy  Crystal shrewd ruthless greedy arctic wolf Sing 2 concerned foster parents Dreamworks' movie The Bad Guys' a mixed greyish fur dark snout slender build, friendly yellow flash eyed handsome gentleman thief wolf Mr.Wolf age 30s. Kengo's  foster mom Ex-governor Diane Foxington a red-orange vixen Crimson Paw with emerald eyes both from Dreamwork's The Bad Guys age '30s smooth Blair. Mr.Wolf and  colleagues rival Sing 2 arctic wolf mogul Jimmy Crystal are colleagues and wolf rivals who grew a savage feud love over love interest Diane and fight over Jimmy's grey wolf Arctic wolf biological daughter Porsha. Jimmy blamed Mr.Wolf for stealing Porsha. Porsha is officially the adopted daughter of Mr.Wolf and of Diane. Jimmy had relieve from evil greedy reunited Rokoro. Mr.Wolf comfort Rokoro. Kengo the male calico kitten cat afraid of Mr.Wolf. Rokoro's try contact Diane. Mr.Wolf had seeing Kengo felt out reason contact Diane. Mr.Wolf angry at Kengo feeling left out. Kengo crying upset why Mr.Wolf had forgotten Diane's warning telling Mr.Wolf treating Kengo harshly other wise Kengo will end up to Jimmy's house again. Mr.Wolf angry at Kengo feeling left out. Kengo crying upset why Mr.Wolf had forgotten Diane's warning telling Mr.Wolf treating Kengo harshly other wise Kengo will end up to Jimmy's house again.  Mr.Wolf had seen Kengo sharing movies interest for long time ago since Kengo visited to see Jimmy,Mr.Wolf and Diane. Mr.Wolf knew Jimmy was a dangerous businessman threat employees. Mel the ragdoll and Marty the Devon Rex complain sadly,"our foster dad Jimmy did not show up ." Mr.Wolf comfort Marty and Mel. Mr.Wolf's foster son Cedar the male margay kitten cat spy follow Jimmy. Cedar try getting chance Jimmy.Mr.Wolf stop Cedar.  Mr.Wolf shock upset Jimmy verbal yelling surrogate son Andrew the male Lykoi sphinx kitten. Mr.Wolf never seen Jimmy done to Andrew but Jimmy had soft spot to felines kitten and cub despite of tyranny and authoritive father figure. Mr.Wolf remembers early rebuke angry Andrew jealous of Jaki a male clouded leopard cub. Jaki is Jimmy's foster son.Jaki is Diane's and Mr.Wolf's godson.  Mr.Wolf saw Andrew had gun die Andrew's parent were gang leader.  Mr.Wolf had sane issue childhood like Andrew. Mr.Wolf comfort Andrew.Mr.Wolf rage growl at Jimmy who verbally rebuke Andrew,"What hell going on?" Jimmy told Mr.Wolf,"Andrew get suspended brake killed and shoot mean spirited curly girl Sanda the witch. "Mr.Wolf sighed comfort Andrew. Andrew sniffed.  Mr.Wolf snarled Jimmy "Now everyone you look like Disney's Pocahontas evil Cliff Radcliffe."  Jimmy growled at Mr.Wolf," None of business, I need find Porsha and Diane. Mr.Wolf blazed rage raged growling at Jimmy imperious greedy arctic wolf associated with evil demons. Andrew hurtly fill desperate though Jimmy change good side but Jimmy went back evil. This time Jimmy had bond with and had comfort Andrew about alien Sphinx like cat show. Mr.Wolf low growl comfort held Andrew tightly. Jimmy in time rage jealous of Mr.Wolf who had bonded grandfather Charles Crystal. Charles had take Mr.Wolf since long time.  Mr.Wolf and Jimmy vicious hatred snarled rage. Jimmy sneered viciously mock angry growl Mr.Wolf,"You think you can took Crystal and Porsha over and over year, you know  godson Max the Lion cub  and Axel the tiger cub knew better  since you and Diane take Axel and Max. " Mr.Wolf held a whimpering Andrew tightly in muscular tense guts emunate angered fury  raged growled,"I warn you now you are wrong pack. You are evil bad father toward  Jaki, Rokoro and Porsha."

As the tension in the room reached its peak, Rokoro, the male American Bobtail kitten, couldn't hold back his tears any longer. His small frame trembled with sorrow, and he made every effort to contact Jimmy, whose actions had plunged their lives into turmoil.

Meanwhile, the shrewd and ruthless arctic wolf, Jimmy Crystal, remained steadfast in his greed and ambition. His icy demeanor was a stark contrast to Rokoro's somber cries for help.

Amid this turmoil, the concerned foster parents, Mel the ragdoll and Marty the Devon Rex, expressed their disappointment at Jimmy's absence. Their voices were filled with sadness as they longed for the stability they once had.

Mr. Wolf, the dashing gentleman thief wolf in his 30s, struggled to contain his anger and frustration. He had become the pillar of support for Rokoro, offering him comfort in these trying times.

Kengo, the male calico kitten, was caught in the crossfire between Mr. Wolf and Jimmy. His cries of distress echoed through the room as he pleaded for understanding. Mr. Wolf's anger at Kengo for being a reminder of his complex situation only intensified the turmoil.

Cedar, Mr. Wolf's foster son and a male margay kitten, had been attempting to follow Jimmy, seeking a chance to resolve the ongoing conflict. However, Mr. Wolf intervened, realizing the danger that Cedar was placing himself in.

The surrogate son, Andrew, a male Lykoi sphinx kitten, bore the brunt of Jimmy's wrath. Despite Jimmy's changing allegiances, his soft spot for felines, kittens, and cubs remained, even in the face of his authoritative demeanor. Memories of early rebukes and jealousy between Andrew and Jaki resurfaced.

Mr. Wolf couldn't bear to see Andrew suffer and offered him solace in these trying times. The revelation about Andrew's parents being gang leaders added a layer of complexity to their relationships.

Tensions escalated further as Mr. Wolf confronted Jimmy about Andrew's situation, and the room reverberated with their heated exchange. The anger and animosity between the two rival wolves grew more palpable with each passing moment.

Jimmy, driven by jealousy and resentment, taunted Mr. Wolf about his past actions and his connection to Crystal and Porsha. He mocked Mr. Wolf's attempts to protect them and accused him of being in the wrong.

In response, Mr. Wolf held the whimpering Andrew tightly, his muscular frame tense with anger and frustration. He warned Jimmy that he was on the wrong path, acting as an evil father figure to Jaki, Rokoro, and Porsha.

The room remained fraught with unresolved emotions, leaving the fate of Porsha, Diane, and their complicated family dynamics hanging in the balance.