S1, EP14

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeahs house

Kacey POV-

•  "I was literally gone for a second."

I speed walk back into the living room to see what these two dickheads arguing about and out of nowhere Leeah smacked tf outta Jazmine.

"Y'all chill, what the fuck going on!" I yell walking up Ka'leeah, trying to separate the two. "This bitch trippin that's what's going on." Jazmine says, grabbing her book bag stuffing her shoes in it. "Where tf you going, you just gon walk away like every other time?"

"Ka'leeah shut the fuck up talking to me." Jazmine says nonchalantly.

Bruh. What the hell is happening right now?

"Can we all just sit down and talk about this like adults?" I ask as they both look at me with a mug. "Damn wtf I do, I'm just tryna make shit better for the both of y'all." The mug on my face deepening as well.

"I'm out." Jazmine says, tossing the book bag on her back walking out of the front door.

My face softens as I look towards Ka'leeah, tears rushing down her pretty face. "Go home Kacey." She says walking up the stairs, ofc I followed behind her I'm not a bad friend.

"Kacey just please go home, I need some space right now." Leeah says, avoiding all eye contact with me. "We both know that's not what you wanna Leeah, talk to me." I say, my eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"I'll call you...just come back tomorrow K." She says giving me a tight lipped smile.

"Ight. I'll leave you be then" I turn around walking back down the stairs, tryna figure out what the fuck happened.

                              ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Brooklyn, New York
Raven's House

Raven POV~

I hear a knock at my door letting out a loud ass sigh. Please don't let it be one of the two damn stooges. I'm tired of seeing they damn face. "Bro open the door." I hear Kaceys voice from the other side of the door.

A sigh of relief escapes my mouth as I unlock the door, opening it to see Kacey with a blunt in her hand pushing pass me to get in. "God damn it's cold out there, shit." She says walking over to my couch making herself comfortable.

"Why you here." I ask, sitting on the opposite couch, staring at her. "Damn I can't come over no more? What's happening to all my friends man. Just turning against me n shi." She says, scrunching up her face, mugging me.

"Okay I just have a question tho..." she says as I stare at her, waiting for her to continue talking.

"What happened between Jazmine and Ka'leeah." I groan hearing those two names, not wanting to go further with the conversation.

"Man I need to fucking know! nobody ever tell Kacey shit huh?" She says curling up into a ball on my couch.

"Fine. I'll tell you." 

                                ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

"God fucking damn where was I at when all of this shit was happening?" She says staring at the ceiling.

"That was a lot huh?" I say shaking my head.

"Hell fucking yeah. I almost fell asleep." Kacey says making me laugh.

"Man it's basically a fat ass love triangle between all of us. I low key feel bad, I feel like I ruined their relationship." I say leaning back into my seat.

"PFFT. Ray rayyyy you did more than ruin their relationship jhit." She says as she busts out laughing.

"You not helpin." Mugging her I get up to go look for my phone. "You know it's all love over here fam." She says still laughing.

"Yeah right. Have you talked to either of them?" I ask, going into the refrigerator to get a water bottle.

"Mann I was just over Leeah's house. She slapped the fuck outta jazzy." My eyes widen, turning back to look at Kacey. "Damn Fr? What the hell." I say, my hand rubbing down my face.

"They'll be ight in a few weeks. We gotta give it timeeee ray ray." Kacey says, waving her hands in the air.

Right...give it time.

                    To be continued.