S1, EP3

Brooklyn, New York

Ka'leeah~

• Its been at least two weeks and we're already settling in our new apartment, I've been talking to that girl I met a few weeks back and somehow she found my instagram. Shawty was reallll eager for my shi.

She's been coming over my house to help me get my room together and shit like that, we be flirting a lil bit but that's a different story for another day.

And actually...she on her way rn.

I grab my phone and check my notifications since I was on do not disturb and seen that she messaged me like 10 times to open the door.

"Damn.." I mumble under my breath hearing somebody bang on the door.

I jog out of my room and down the hallway unlocking the front door.

"About god damn time, it's cold asf out here. Move" she says pushing me out the way walking straight towards my kitchen like a fat ass.

"Jaz, you cannot be walking up in my house like that." I say.

"Girl, go to hell." She replies making me smack the shit out of her neck.

"Say something else...and ima beat the shit outta you." I say walking towards the sink to wash my hands.

"Something else.." she yells and runs away with a hunny bun straight into my room.

She slow asf.

"JAZMINE!" I yell walking into my room seeing her spread out on my bed.

"Well make yourself comfortable then...in my bed..." I say sitting down at my vanity that she set up for me yesterday.

"Ma, I want you to meet a few of my friends later tonight." She says and gets up standing over my chair while I do my makeup to take pics.

"I definitely think you're gonna like them-" "girl I don't even like you what makes you think ima like them." I cut her off laughing a lil bit. She huffs and turns my chair facing her.

"Wrdabro stop playin, before I put u in a pacc." Girl....

I stare at her and bust out laughing bc bye asf.

"Anywayssss, lemme finish doing what I need to do." I turn my chair back around and finish doing my makeup and hair.

She smacks her lips and lays back on my bed putting her nasty ass face in my pillows.

"Leeahhh, let's go walk to the deli I'm hungry." She says mumbling into the pillow.

"Okay hold on. Gimme 5 hours.." I say joking around just to make her mad.

"Nigga wtf u mean 5 hours?!" She whines and gets up off my bed pulling on my arm.

"I was just playing cry baby, hold on." I say getting up sliding on my white crocs and grabbing my purse.

"Finally..." she mumbles under her breath.

"You can go by yourself ugly, always rushing somebody." I say walking out of my room with her following behind me.

I open the front door and make sure to lock it behind me turning around to see her already halfway up the street.

"Damn happy feet slow down!" I yell running after her.

Brooklyn, New York

Raven~

Me and kacey sitting up here at the deli because we're supposed to be meeting somebody. Tell me why this bitch ass nigga gon cancel out on us.

"Mann, all I wanna do is get high and go to my shawty house." I turn my head to look at Kacey as she speaks with her eyes closed making me want to smack the shit out of her.

"Nigga are you ever gonna stop being a hoe?" I ask leaning my head back against the wall behind us, still looking over at her.

"Hmmm lemme think about it.....No." she says and shrugs her shoulders.

I shake my head and look over seeing a familiar face and short girl beside her.

"Yo Kacey...isn't that Jazzy?" I ask tapping on Kacey shoulder making her look too.

"That is Jazzy, who that beside ha tho." She says squinting her eyes a little bit.

Blind ass.

"AYO AINT THAT-" I slap her in the back of her head mean mugging tf out of her.

"Why tf are you yelling dumb ass."

I turn my head back over to see that Jazmine and the girl walking towards us with weird looks on their face.

"Y'all look like two crackheads over here.." Jazmine says making the girl beside her laugh.

"Im like...such a big fan of you!" Kacey says in a white girl voice walking up to the short girl making her widen her eyes.

"Lemme stop playing, I be seeing you on instagram tho let's go have a talk." She says grabbing the short girl arm walking away.

Well damn.

"How she just gon take my wife like that?" Jazzy says watching them walk away.

"Since when?" I ask leaning back against the wall.

"Im jus chattin. She moved here like a few weeks back and I've jus been helping her get settled in and shi like that." She says turning her head to look at me.

I nod my head and lick my lips because it's cold asf out here and they keeping getting dry.

"Wassup With u tho, u ain't been coming around like u used to.." I say twisting one of my locs between my fingers.

"It's just been a lot going on you know, my moms in the hospital and I've been at a hotel because our house fucked up and shit." She says leaning beside me on the wall.

"Damn why you ain't tell me? I got a whole extra room in my house jaz." I say furrowing my eyebrows at her.

"Ian wanna be a bother, but I've been staying the night at Leeah house so I'm good now." She says smiling a lil bit.

"Who is leeah?"

"The girl that kacey just stole from me." She replies laughing a lil bit.

Oh so that's her name...

>>>>