S1, EP9

Brooklyn, New York
The carnival

Ka'leeah~

My eyes start to water as I look at Jazmine, her eyes holding the look of hope. "I..." I stutter out chewing on my bottom lip.

"I knew I should've never asked so early."   Jazmine says quickly picking up the trash to throw it away.

Before she could walk away from the table I grab her face in my hands, leaning in to place a soft short kiss on her lips.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend.." she smiles and quickly drops our trash into the public trashcan, turning back around to pick me up. "Oh my god-" I yelp as she spins me around.

"I thought you were gonna say no.." she says letting out a sigh of relief.

"Of course not, I could never. I've liked you since we first met."

She smiles and puts me down grabbing my hand walking me back to the car.

"I had fun tonight." I say looking up at her to see that she was already looking at me.

"I did too...I always have fun when I'm with you leeah." She said leaning over to kiss my cheek.

She opens the door for me as I climb in setting my purse down in the back seat.
Running over to the drivers seat she quickly gets in turning on the a/c.

"Please don't kill us, the way you were driving on the way here gave me ptsd."  I say making her laugh. "Leeah stop playing with me you know I drive good."

I give her a side eye, laughing. "Sureee." I say dragging the e.

She mugs me and stomps on the break making me almost fly out of my seat. I scream and slap her arm. "Jazmine! Stop fucking playing." I say turning towards the window with a mug.

"Well put yo damn seatbelt on." She says laughing knowing damn well ain't shit funny.

"Shut up." I mumble under my breath, rolling my eyes.

"What you say? Say it louder." Jazmine says turning my face towards hers with her free hand while the other was on the steering wheel.

I FOLDED. I FOLDED. I FOLDED

"Keep both hands on the wheel." I say pushing her hand from my face as she mugs me again.

"I can put my hand where I wanna put it." She says moving her hand towards my inner thigh making my eyes widen.
"Jazmine...what you doing?" I ask looking over at her.

"What you mean? I'm not doing anything." She says with a smile.

I squint my eyes at her and she tilts her head at me still smiling. Her finger brush against the end of my skirt making me squeeze my thighs together.

"Jazmine.." I whisper chewing on my bottom lip.

"Hmm?" She hums still holding the same smile on her face.

Lord why did we have to go to a carnival so far awayyyy.

"n-nothing just keep driving." I say stumbling over my words leaning my head on the window.

I feel her fingers push past my skirt going further up making me suck in a breath. She pulls her hand from under my skirt and puts the car in park. I open my eyes to see that we're in front of the house making me roll my eyes.

"Oh look we're home." She says with a small smirk getting out of the car.

Brooklyn, New York
Raven's House