S1 , EP10

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeah house

Ka'leeah~

I groan and try to push Jazmines arm off of my waist. "Stop moving." She rasps out tightening her grip.

"Jazmine...I have to use the bathroomm." I whine trying to pry her arms off.

She continues to move around getting comfortable, laying her head in the corner of my neck. "Jazmineee moveee." I say groaning.

She smacks her lips, turning away from me.

I roll my eyes and get up quickly walking towards my bathroom, loudly slamming the door to piss off Jazmine.

I do what I need to do and start doing my skin care and shit that a normal human does.

"Mama..." I hear Jazmine mumble from the other side of the door. I roll my eyes and crack the door "yes Jazmine?" I say as she stands there rubbing her eyes.

She tries to squeeze past me to get in the bathroom making me push her back out. "Unt uh, go to the other bathroom." I say crossing my arms.

"Mmcht...bro why? We've been in the bathroom together before." She says scrunching up her face, mugging me.

"I'm about to take a shower so no." I say as she continues to stare at me with a mug.

She takes a step closer to me and leans down close to my face. "Let me in." She demands as I raise my eyebrow.

I take a step back further into the bathroom and shut the door in her face, hearing her huff in annoyance.

I take off my clothes quickly hopping in the shower, hearing the door knob twist.
"Jazmine, go to the other bathroom." I yell.

The door opens as I peep my head out of the shower curtain seeing nobody. "Jazzy?" I call out hearing nothing but the water.

"Jazm-Oh my fucking god!-" I scream as Jazmine jumps in front of me, laughing.

"I got yo ass." She says.

"Jazmine get the fuck out." I mumble, turning off the shower grabbing my towel off of the toilet. She scrunches up her face and watches me get out with the shower with the towel wrapped around my body.

"The gov is crazyyy." She says standing behind me while I untwist my hair in the mirror.

I turn around looking at her before looking back in the mirror. Moving past her I walk out of the bathroom sitting at my vanity.

"Wsp ray?" I hear Jazmine say on the phone with a toothbrush still in her mouth.

She puts the phone on speaker setting it on my vanity.

"We're having a little out day tonight since school is tomorrow, u and leeah wanna come?" Ray says from the phone.

"Uhhh yeah sure, just text me the time." Jazmine replies, her words coming out slurred because of the toothbrush.

"Jazmine I also wanna apologize-"

"Ohh ur breaking up, I'll call you back." Jazmine cuts Raven off, quickly hanging up.

"Jazmine why would you do that? She was tryna apologize." I say straightening my hair.

"Because I'm not tryna hear that bullshit." She says putting on her shoes. "What if she actually was gonna apologize?" I ask turning around to face her, still in my towel.

"She needs to be apologizing to you not me." She replies, and I sigh.

"True." I say, standing up to put on my clothes. "I'm finna run to the deli really quick, you want anything?" Jazmine says turning to look at me.

"Nope I don't want anything, I wanna go with you tho." I say standing up to slide on my shoes as well. "No, you just got out of the shower and it's cold asf outside."
She says sounding like my mom.

I roll my eyes. "Wow, ok then mom."

Jazmine laughs and kisses my forehead, walking out of the door with the key that mom got for her. I drop back down into my vanity chair planning on if I should call serenity or not.

Until my phone rings snapping my thoughts short. "Yo ka'leeah!" I hear ravens voice yell from my phone making my eyebrows furrow. "Yea? Why are you yelling...?" I ask sitting up straight in my vanity chair.

"Hurry up and come to the hospital, Jazmine got shot!" Raven says making my heart drop to my knees. Quickly getting up I grab my purse and house keys running out the front door.

I hurry up and call a Uber since Jazmine took the car with her, tears rushing down my face as my hands shake against the phone screen. "Fuck, fuck, fuck.." I cry out , texting the Uber asking him to hurry.

I see the Uber pull up in front of me, making me quickly open the door getting the backseat. "Please hurry I'll give you extra cash, whatever you need...just please!" I yell out at the man, not meaning to yell fr.

My head was in a daze, I didn't know what was happening. It was just so sudden...I've never fallen in love like this before and Jazmine means the world to me. I pray that she's alright. My head snaps towards the window as I see us pull up in front of the hospital, I quickly jump out ignoring the man that's yelling my name asking for his tip.

I run into the into the hospital, my eyes looking around to find Raven, seeing her pacing around in the waiting area. I run up towards her quickly hugging her trying to stop the tears that were coming out.

"R-Raven? Is she ok? What happened?" I ask, bombarding her with questions. "Leeah...I don't know if she's okay or not." Raven says wrapping her arms around me as i sob more and more into her hoodie.

"Leeah?" I hear Raven call, I was moving my lips but nothing was coming out.

"Kaleeah? Leeah? Wake up." I hear Jazmine call my name as I jolt awake, breathing heavily with dried tears on my face.

"What's wrong mama? Why are you-" I cut her off by hugging her tightly, crying into her neck.

"I thought- I thought you.." I try to get out, stumbling over my words.

"Calm down Leeah.." she says kissing the top of my head. "Are you okay?" I ask, lifting my head from her chest.

"Of course I'm alright, why? Did you have a bad dream or sum?" She says, reading me like a book.

I nod dropping my head back down onto her chest. "I thought you got shot.."I say as it comes out like a whisper.

"Look at me mama, I'm still breathing." She says lifting my chin with her index finger.

"It just felt so real...I...I...I don't even remember falling asleep." I say looking into her eyes, as my bottom lip trembles slightly.

"Look mama, it's gonna be Alr. I don't plan on dying anytime soon." She says as we both lay back down, my head on her chest.

"Goodnight leeah." Jazmine says.

"Goodnight."

1167 words

Continue >>>