S1 , EP13

Brooklyn, New York
Raven House

Ka'leech POV

AS SOON as I step onto Raven's porch I hear yelling, I can't help but to start overthinking. If I would've just told Jazmine about what Raven had said this wouldn't even be going on right now.

My fidgety hands knock on ravens door, the loud house now turning silent. My breathing picks up as Raven answers the door, her mug deepening. "Can y'all stop please..." My words came out in a whisper as my head dropped to the ground, I couldn't look at Raven no matter how hard I tried.

I felt as if I caused all of this. Raven gets pushed out of the way and Jazmine appears with a bloodied lip. "Jazmine your li-" I get cut off by her walking past me, her eyes holding an expressionless look.

The door shuts in my face and that familiar lump in my throat reappears, just like the night before. I bite down on my lip so no tears dare fall out and walk down the street to catch up with Jazmine.

"Baby I'm sorry all of this happened, I didn't mean to lie to you, I was just afraid that this would happen." My words start to get caught in my throat and come out more quickly. "Shii, it's all good." She says nonchalantly.

Her eyes were still ahead of her, her hand lifting to wipe her bloodied lip. "Seriously, I'm sorry...it's all my fault." My hand grabs onto hers as she yanks hers away from my grip.

"Ka'leeah just shut the fuck up for once. All you do is whine and cry saying how everything is your fault... everything IS your FAULT, god damn." Her words stab into my chest like a knife...damn, I never knew words could hurt this much.

"Okay." That is all I manage to get out. I push past her, finally letting the tears flow down my face. Is that what she thought about me this whole time? Well damn, she hid that shi well.

I bump into something soft making me look up from the ground seeing Kacey. "Yooo wsp leeah- damn..what's wrong?" She says, her hands gently finding their way onto my face.

"It's nothing." I say quietly, letting out a little laugh so I don't burst out crying in front of her. "You lying? Yo face red and your eyes watery as hell." She says, analyzing every little detail on my face.

"I'm fine Kacey seriously, go check on your friend." I say, walking past her. I feel her hand grabs onto mines making me look at her. "Let me walk you home."

Brooklyn, New YorkKa'leeahs House

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeahs House

Kaceys POV

Me and Ka'leeah sit in silence at the edge of her bed, this shit is awkward as hell. I was supposed to be going to Raven's house NOT in here trying to console a crying Ka'leeah.

"You wanna tell me what happened now or nah?" I say, trying to speed up the process.

"Nah."

DAMNIT

"That's alright, take your time" I mumble, forcing a smile.

Man Kacey, keep your cool. You can't force her to tell you wtf happened. Let her go at her own pace. "But I wanna know-"

"What?" Ka'leeah says, looking at me with her eyebrow raised. "Damn, I said that out loud..." I say, putting my lips into a thin line.

A loud knock at the door makes me and Ka'leeah both jump up, making me grab and hold onto my chest. "God fucking damn. Knocking like the opps."

"Who is it?" Ka'leeah yells, standing on her tippy toes to look into the peephole. "It's Jazmine." A familiar voice yells back making me poke my bottom lip out, amused.

Ka'leech turns to look at me as I turn to look at the person behind me realizing...there's no person behind me.

Kacey, you are so fucking slow.

"Go somewhere else, Jazmine." Ka'leeah yells, her hand moving up towards her hip looking like somebody's mom.

"Yeah go home, Jazmine." I yell, laughing quietly.

"Kacey?—" Jazmine yells on the other side of the door, "—what the fuck you doing over here, y'all fucking? See this the shit I was talking abt."

Ka'leeah opens the door mugging Jazmine, while she stands there mad. "Girl ain't nobody fucking Ka'leeah with yo mad ass." Letting out a loud laugh I walk into the kitchen grabbing a honey bun, hearing the silence quickly turn into arguing.

"I literally was gone for a second."

LMAO- Y'all I'm weak as hell.
I'm starting to run out of ideas with this book tbh.

The first book is always gon be bad.
Kacey is funny as hell tho

Continue>>>