S1, EP7

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeah House

Ka'leeah~

I wrap my arms around her neck deepening the kiss, feeling her hands tighten around my waist. Her hands glide up my shirt rubbing my lower waist making me suck in a sharp breath.

"Leeah...do you trust me?" She ask as her lips glide down to my jaw, making me tilt my head back. I nod my head, biting down on my bottom lip to hold back my moans.

"I need words." She says against my neck.

"Y-Yeah...I trust you Jazmine." I say tightening my arms around her neck.

My phone rings cutting our moment short once again, making Jazmine groan out in annoyance. "Don't answer it."

"but it's Raven, she's probably-" I start but get cut off by Jazmine giving me the meanest mug ever. "At least let me leave her a message, she's probably worried." I say taking my arms from around her neck.

Jazmine scoffs and walks to the bathroom closing the door, soon after I hear the shower being turned on.

Sighing I open me and ravens messages leaving her a text saying that Jazmine was safe at my house. I hear a room door open forgetting that my mom was here and most likely heard everything that just happened. I walk out of my room seeing my mom leaning on the kitchen wall, turning her head towards me.

"Hey mama.." I say quietly. "Well hello daughter, did you forget I live here to?" She says making me laugh a little.

"You got something to tell me?" My mom says smirking a little bit. "Uhh I don't think so..." I say avoiding eye contact.

Don't be mad at me guys but...my mom doesn't even know I like girls. I've never been the relationship type so I thought it was kinda irrelevant to tell her my sexuality.

Jazmine walks out of my room and I sigh out thanking god that she did.

"Wsp mama." Jazmine says walking up to hug my mom. I quickly ease my way out of the living room walking into the kitchen to avoid the conversation that I know my mom is gonna bring up.

I open the fridge grabbing a water bottle, turning around seeing my mom once again. I groan and put my hand on my hip, "yes mom?" I say already knowing she finna be on some investigator type shi.

"What's that on your neck?" She questions making me eyes go wide.

"What you mean...there isn't anything on my neck?" I say chewing on my bottom lip.

"Ka'leeah evans you must think I was born yesterday." She says shaking her head while laughing. I whine and drop my head on the counter.

"Meandjazminekissed." I say trying to quickly get the words out. She just gives me a blank stare as I sigh. "Mom, me and Jazmine kissed.." I say chewing on my bottom lip.

My mom smiles and pulls me into a hug catching me hella off guard. "I was waiting for you to tell me that you were a fruit loop." She says kissing my forehead.

"Ayeee ntm on me." I say laughing a little.

"When we're you gonna tell me?" My mom asks pulling away from the hug.
"I don't know mama, i was scared to tell you." I say as she pulls me in for another hug.

"You don't have to be afraid to tell me anything love bug."

"I know mama." I say resting my head on her shoulder. "Go get some rest though, I might not be here in the morning because I got work." She says kissing my cheek pulling away from the hug.