S1 , EP8

Brooklyn, New York
Raven's House

Ka'leeah~

• "Alright yall we out." Jazmine says tapping my thigh for me to get off of her, as she gets up side hugging everyone.

"See you later guys." I say side hugging everyone as well, hugging kacey last.

"Don't leaveeeee me, I need you." Kacey says whining making me laugh. "Kacey stop seriously, I have to go say bye to Ray." I say as my laughter dies down.

"you fake. don't text or call me ever again" she mumbles, mugging me.

"Shut up." I say walking down the hallway towards ravens room. I knock on the door softly not sure if she's asleep.

"Who is it?" I hear her voice rasp out from the other side of the door.

"It's leeah, I was just saying bye since we're leaving." I say as the door opens making my eyes widen noticing that she had on basketball shorts and a sports bra.

"Why y'all leaving so early?" She asks rubbing the crusts from her eyes. I shake my head re-collecting my thoughts before responding. "Maybe because it's late as fuck and you were asleep like the whole time." I say looking at her face trying to avoid looking else where.

"Oh damn, what time is it?" She asks scrambling back into her room to grab her phone.

"It's like around eleven." I say, hearing a voice call my name from the living room.
"Well Raven we'll probably be back tomorrow." I say going in for a side hug as she goes in for a front hug making it awkward.

I just laugh trying not to make the situation any more awkward and turn around walking back out to the living room.

"Finally...I grew like 10 fucking grey hairs waiting for you." Jasmine says gently grabbing my hand walking us out of the front door.

"Girl shush I wasn't even gone for 2 minutes." I say rolling my eyes.

Laughing she kisses the side of my face making me smile mad hard, covering my face a little.

"Awww you blushing?" She coos opening the passenger car door for me. "No...shut up and come on it's cold."

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeah house

Ka'leeah~

Rubbing myself down in lotion I finally plop down beside Jazmine on the bed and toss my leg over hers. "Jazzy." I whisper as she hums not taking her eyes off of her phone.

"Jazmine." I say once again waiting for her to put her full attention onto me.

"Yeah?" She reply's looking at me confused.

"I have a question and I need you to put your phone down and listen." I say sitting on her lower stomach making her look up at me.

"Alr what's the question?" She says as her hands find their way to my waist. "Do you and Raven have something going on?" I ask chewing on my bottom lip.

"What do you mean?" She says as her eyebrows furrow. "Like do you guys not like each other anymore...I'm starting to feel like it's because of me."

"Leeah listen, it's not because of anybody. Me personally I don't have a problem with Ray, sometimes she just try's to ease herself into situations that she doesn't belong in." Jazmine says rubbing her thumb across the back of my hand.

"Well will you please just talk to her, I don't want you guys having any problems going on or anything." I say leaning down to rest my head on her chest.

"Okay I will." Jazmine says before I feel my eyes start to shut with a kiss on my forehead.

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeah house

Ka'leeah~

I toss and turn trying to feel for Jazmine's body only feeling nothing but a pillow making me sit up and rub my eyes.

I hear yelling coming from the living room making me bolt up and speed walk out of my room seeing Ray and Jazmine in each others face.

"Raven you needa stop being so fucking pissy and jealous all the time. You got Ka'leeah thinking she's the problem." Jazmine yells quickly stopping as she looks over towards me.

"Fuck both of y'all." Raven mumbles walking out of the front door, slamming it making me jump a little.

I look back over at Jazmine noticing that she had a mug plastered on her face walking past me.

"Jazmine-" I start but soon gets cut off from her turning around and leaning in to kiss my forehead.

"Let's talk abt it later, ight?" She says turning back around, walking into the bathroom.

I sigh and sit down on my bed thinking abt wtf just happened.

『𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩』
Current location: Carnival

Ka'leeah~

• "No I want that one, jazzy stopp!" I whine pointing towards the big pink teddy bear sitting up on the stand.

"Stop whining, I'm not good at basketball." She says mushing my face as she tries and shoots the basketball missing once again.

"You got one last shot." The carnival employee says passing Jazmine the ball.
"Jazmine cmon you got this, if you make it I'll give you a kiss." I say as she looks at me with a mug. "Even if I don't make the shot you still gonna give me a kiss." She says turning her head back towards the hoop.

She shoots the ball as it spins on the rim falling in before the buzzer went off, making me jump and kiss all over her face. "Yesss you did it! I can finally get my bear." I say turning towards the game assistant.

"Well unfortunately you can't get the big bear because she didn't make 3 shots in a row, but you can get this." He says pulling a little tiny teddy bear from behind the counter.

"This is good enough." I smile and thank him before me and jazzy walk towards the food stand.

"I had fun today jazzy..." I say smiling up at her.

"I'm glad you had fun, I'm sorry about earlier I-" she starts but I cut her off not wanting to hear about that at the moment.

"You don't have to apologize Jazmine, it was just a little argument." I say as our order number is called making Jazmine walk up to the stand to grab our food.

She comes back with two big burgers and fries making my eyes light up. "I haven't ate all day." I say grabbing a fry holding it up to her mouth.

"No you eat it, I got my own right here." She says pushing the fry away from her mouth. "Fine.." I mumble stuffing the fry into my mouth.

It turns into a comfortable silence as we eat before Jazmine decides to say something.

"Ka'leeah?" Jazmine says looking up from her food to look at me.

"Mhm?" I answer her sipping some of my strawberry lemonade.

"So I've been thinking for a while...and I was wondering if you-" she starts but stops herself taking a deep breath.

"I was wondering if you wanted to make it official? Will you be my girlfriend?"

>>> continue