S1, EP5

Brooklyn, New York
Raven's House

Raven~

My eyes stay on Ka'leeah as I watch her fingers play with the twist in Jazmine's hair. "Yo leeah, you re-twisted her hair right?" I ask her, watching her look up at me from her phone nodding her head 'yeah'.

"You tryna do mines tomorrow, school starting back up in a few weeks." I say standing up stretching, watching her eyes trail down my body making my lips curl up into a smirk.

she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before she looks back up at me nodding her head again. "Yeah...yeah I can." she says gently shaking Jazmine so she can wake up.

"Bet. What time you wanna do it?" I ask watching Jazmine sit up in confusion.

"Do what?" Jazmine questions, her voice a little raspy since she just woke up.

"Ka'leeah gon' re-twist my hair tomorrow." I say looking towards Jazmine.

"Oh..ight, what time is it?"
Jazmine says turning to look at Leeah her voice cracking a little bit.

"Time for us to go home, I'm tired as the fuck." Leeah says making me laugh a little bit.

"Lemme talk to you real quick leeah." I say motioning for her to follow me to my room.

I turn around feeling eyes burn into the back of my head, seeing Jaz stare at me with a look I cant explain.

I shake my head and grab leeah's hand leading her into my room, shutting the door behind us.

"Sooo...why you wanna talk to me?" She asks as I watch her eyes wonder around my room.

"What's yo number..." I say looking down at her as she stares at me with a 'really nigga' face.

"You couldn't just ask me that downstairs?" crossing her arms over her chest.

"No, I couldn't. Now answer my question." I say nonchalantly as she rolls her eyes holding her hand out in front of me.

"Give me ya phone dumbass.." she says whispering the last part under her breath.

"HURRY UP!" We hear jaz yell making leeah laugh.

She takes my phone and quickly puts in her number, pushing my phone back against my chest.

I watch her walk out of my room smiling a lil bit. I look down at my phone seeing  her contact name as 'my heart🤎'. I smile and turn my phone off hearing the front door shut meaning that they left.

Tossing my phone down on my bed I walk into my bathroom getting ready to take a shower.

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeah house

Jazmine~

dropping down on leeah's bed I roll on my side almost falling off her bed making me jerk back up onto the bed a little bit. "Get off my bed with them outside clothes on." Ka'leeah says pulling my arm to lift me off her bed.

"I gotta go back to my house and get some more clothes...you wanna come with me?"

"When? Cause it's not gon be tonight." Leeah says feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket.

"Who texting you.?" I ask standing beside her to look at her phone. She mushes my head tilting her head towards me. "Mind ya business."

I smack my lips and grab a pair of basketball shorts and a white tee going in the bathroom to take a shower. "Fuck up." I mumble under my breath suddenly feeling a smack on the back of my neck.

"Watch ya mouth lil girl before you be sleeping with the crackheads."

"lil girl? I'm older than you." I reply shutting her bathroom door getting ready to take my shower.

I mumble a few lyrics from 'like a tattoo' by Sade, stuffing my locs into my shower cap.

                                    ✯

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeah house

Jazmine~

I watch as Leeah gets dressed, I groan in annoyance making her snap her head towards me. "Shut up and stop whining, it's not gonna take me long." Leeah says making me groan again.

"Yes it will, it takes you mad long to do my hair and she has more hair than meee." I whine standing up to slide on my black crocs.

"Jazzy I'm telling you it's not gonna take me long so stop whining, and where you going?"

"I'm going with you, fuck you mean where I'm going." I mumble under my breath.

"Oh my fucking god." Leeah groans out, getting frustrated.

I walk up to her wrapping my arms around her waist making her look at me confused. "Listen Leeah...I don't like how she looks at you."

" Jazzy, what are you talking about rn? We have to go." She says trying to avoid eye contact.

I grab her chin making her look back at me, leaning down to connect our lips. I can feel her slowly melt into the kiss as she wraps her arms around my neck, making me tug on her bottom lip.

Sliding my hands down from her waist to her ass giving it a soft squeeze, making her let out a small moan into the kiss.

Her phone rings cutting our little moment short. I roll my eyes and lean down kissing her jaw down to her neck.

"Hello?" I hear her answer whoever called her, her breathing getting a little shaky and fast.

What made me kiss her? I don't really know. I just hate seeing Raven look at her the way she does. I know what your thinking. ' you one jealous mf.' Yeah no shit. But put yourself in my shoes. Ever since I met Leeah at that hotel I been feeling ha. And then here comes raven, already tryna steal my girlfriend...well soon to be.

"Jazmine!" I hear Leeah yell my name making me bring my face up from her neck. "Cmon, raven waiting on us." She says quietly, gently moving my hands from off of her waist.

I think I fucked up. But do I regret it? Fuck no.

continue>>>