S1 , EP12

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeah house

Ka'leeah~

I text Jazmine Asking her to come unlock the front door, wiping the tears that was still visible on my face. The door opens as I see Jazmine standing there looking at me, she steps to the side so I can get into the house shutting the door behind me.

"Why your eyes red? You been smoking without me?" She says gripping her chest dramatically. I laugh a little and decide if I should just lie or tell the truth but I know if I tell her the real reason I'm crying she'll go crazy.

"Yeah I was smoking without you baby, sorryyy." I say as she fake cries dropping to her knees.

"Dramatic much?" My mom says walking out of her room. The smile on my face growing as I walk towards my mom hugging her. "When did you get back?" I ask unwrapping my arms from around her. "I just got here a few minutes ago, but you weren't here." She replies walking towards jazzy pulling her up from the spot on the floor that she's been in.

"Jazmine stop being so damn dramatic." My mom says laughing. "She smoked without meeee.." Jazmine whines hugging my mom.

"You shouldn't be smoking anyways Jazmine, go lay down." My mom says pushing her towards my room making me walk behind her.

I shut my room door behind me and Jazmine, taking off my shoes and coat.
"Mama I wanted to ask you something.." Jazmine says sitting down on the edge of the bed watching my every move.

I look towards her and nod, motioning her to keep talking. "Sooo I wanted you to go to the hospital with me to see my mom.." she says playing with the necklace I bought her.

I smile and stand between her legs, gently letting my hands rub against her face. "Of course I'll go with you, I've always wanted to meet your mom." I say leaning down pressing my lips against her forehead.

"You're not scared or anything?" She asks, her smile growing.

"Well I'm a little scared...what if she doesn't like me."

Jazmine shakes her head and smiles pulling me down onto her lap. "Nah she's gonna love you, I promise."

I smile and gently press my lips against hers. "Okay good, I feel a little better now that you said that." I say wrapping my arms around her neck.

"And btw what friend house did you go to? I didn't know you had friends out here." Jazmine asks slightly tilting her head at me.

"Umm I made a few friends at school." I say lying straight through my teeth.

"Mm okay, let's go to sleep I'm tired asf." Jazmine says laying back against my hello kitty pillow.

"Uht uh! Get yo nasty ass head off of my hello kitty pillow." I yell pushing her head onto one of my regular white fluffy pillows.

"Sheesh my fault, damn."

[ Next Day ]

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeahs house

Jazmine~

My eyes flutter open as they try to adjust to the sun beaming straight into them. "God damn." I mumble to myself feeling weight on my chest, looking down I see Ka'leeahs head making me smile a little.

I feel a small vibration under me making me feel around trying to find the mysterious vibration only to find Ka'Leeahs phone with hella missed calls and unseen text messages from Raven making my face scrunch up.

My eyes scan over one familiar message making me look closer at her phone. So she went to ravens house last night? Interesting.

I toss her phone on the other side of the bed and ease my way from under her, sliding on the white crocs she bought me so we could match.

I'm going to Ravens house and ima find out wtf went down last night.

If we gotta fight we just gon be fighting.

[ Time skip ]

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeahs house

Ka'leeah~

• My hands feel around and reach just to find nothing beside me. Usually I wake up beside Jazmine every morning why is today different. Something feels off and I don't fw it.

I grab my phone that's beside me and turn it on only to find missed calls and messages from Raven but one specific message was opened, and right now I'm just praying to god that Jazmine wasn't the one who opened it.

I admit it I should've just told her the truth from the jump, there wasn't really nothing for me to lie for. I just didn't want Jazmine going after Raven and they could possibly end up fighting because of me.

I quickly maneuver my fingers to the phone button and call Jazmine just to see where she's at...but it went straight to voicemail making me jump from the bed.

"Shit...shit shit shit shit." I mumble quietly, quickly sliding on my shoes and grabbing my coat not caring if I still had my bonnet on.

I quickly run out of my room feeling my body collide against another. "Damn girl why the hell you in a rush?" My mom says straightening out her clothes, looking at me like I'm crazy

"Did you see Jazmine leave this morning?" I ask my mom watching her face turn with confusion.

"Uh no, but I did hear the door slam. Is something wrong? What's going on?" My mom asks looking at my with a worried expression.

"No mom everything's fine...I'll be right back okay?" I say quickly rushing out of the front door going straight to ravens house.

Ouuuuu hehe, idk what's finna happen y'all. What y'all think finna happen?

>>> to be continued