S1 , EP6

Brooklyn, New York
Ka'leeah house

Ka'leeah~
Previous on chapter 5...

I snap my head back towards Jazmine, squinting my eyes a little at her. "Shut up and stop whining, it's not gonna take me long." I say turning back towards my vanity.

Lately Jazmine been acting a little weird, I don't know how to explain it but it's like she doesn't want me to be around anyone but her. It's not that there's a problem with that because I've been catching feelings for her, I just want her to tell me how she's feeling.

"Yes it will, it takes you mad long to do my hair and she has more hair than meee." Jazmine whines as I watch her out of my peripheral vision slip on her crocs.

I sigh and stand up turning to look at her "Jazzy I'm telling you it's not gonna take me long so stop whining, and where you going?"  I ask making her mug me.

"I'm going with you, fuck you mean where I'm going."

"Oh my fucking god." I groan, stuffing all of my makeup back into the drawer.

I turn around in my vanity chair getting ready to stand up being met with a chest.

I look up at Jazmine as she slides her hands around my waist making my breath get caught in my throat.

"Listen Leeah...I don't like how she looks at you." Jazmine says looking at me with low eyes.

I look away chewing on my bottom lip "Jazzy, what are you talking about rn? We have to go."

She grabs my chin turning my face back towards her leaning down to connect our lips.

Tensing up a little, I slowly start to melt into the kiss bringing my arms up around her neck.

I feel her hands glide down to my ass squeezing it softly making a quiet moan slip out.

DAMN DAMN DAMNNN.

I feel my phone vibrate causing me to pull away from the kiss to see Raven's name on my screen.

"Hello?" I answer with a shaky voice since Jazmine was basically sucking the damn blood from my neck.

"Are you coming or not? And why yo voice sound so shaky?" I tilt my head back giving Jazmine more access to my neck, trying to keep my composure.

"I-I'm alright, and uh...yeah I'm still coming." I say trying to not let any moans slip past my lips.

"Alright I'm waiting for you." She replies before hanging up.

"Jazmine...?" I say unwrapping my arms from around her neck.

"Jazmine!"

She quickly lifts her head from my neck and stares at me gliding her tongue across her bottom lip.

I gently remove her arms from around my waist and walk towards the door. "Cmon, Raven waiting on us."

Brooklyn, New York
Ravens house

Raven~

Hearing a knock on my front door I jump off my bed, walking out of my room to go open the door. "Heyy ray!" Ka'leeah says smiling making me smile back. "Wsp leeah." I say pulling her in for a hug.

Pulling away from the hug, I look up to see Jazmine staring at me with a mug on her face. "Wsp with you jazzy?" I say as a mug starts forming on my face as well.