Lucian leaned forward, pinching the edge of my dress and pulling it over till a bit of my thighs were exposed.

"What are you doing?"

He smirked, hand disappearing into my dress. He touched the edge of my panties and pulled them down.

"I want to put something in this little hole." He kissed my knee. "Can I?"

"What?" I asked, breathless.

He took out a little black toy. I recognized it. It was a vibrator, with a little thing that would press against my clit.

Andros grabbed the edge of my dress and pulled it further up till all of my was exposed. Lucian spread my thighs just a bit and pressed the vibrator into me.

I gasped as it filled me. Lucian slid my panties back to place and Andros slid my dress back to place.

"Are-are you going to switch it on?"

"Not now," Lucian said with a smirk. He pressed a kiss on my cheek. "But soon, baby. You're going to remember who owns that little cunt when everyone stares at your tonight."

"Why would anyone stare at me?"

Lucian's eyes softened. "You're beautiful, baby. If you could see yourself through my eyes you'd fall in love with yourself."

This felt like a confession.

He opened his mouth, and I knew what he was about to say.

I kissed him to stop him from saying it.

Lucian Monet

She didn't even let me say it.

This thought kept rattling in my mind as the party started. Mom was dressed in a bright maroon dress and one of our fathers, Hugo, was beside her. The other two would have their turn soon. It was how it all worked.

I would switch with Alexandre soon, and Andros would switch with Hedeon. They were both in the guesthouse, talking to someone.

Hedeon was probably talking with his fists, and Alexandre was probably brooding in a corner.

Dahlia had Minnie in her hands and she talked only when someone addressed her, which wasn't much. People stared at her.

Men stared.

I kept her glued to my side, glaring at anyone who stared. There were too many fucking men here. What was up with that? My dads didn't like having so many people here.

"Why is your dad's name Allard and your Monet? Is it your mom's name?" Dahlia asked in a whisper.

"Allard my grandmother's last name," I answered. "It's his middle name. It's just another layer of secrecy. Nothing more."

Mom and Dad approached us. Dahlia froze. Minnie meowed up at her as if sensing her discomfort.

I rubbed her waist, trying to calm her down. "Deep breaths for me, baby," I whispered into her ear. "Come on, you can do it."

She tried to breathe. "They'll hate me."

"Why in the world would they do that?"

She shrugged. Every action looked mechanical like she was forcing herself. "I'm not good with parents."

"Baby-"

My parents approached us. Minnie meowed at my mom who smiled. My mom was as tall as Dahlia. Her blond hair was pinned away from her thin face. Her hand rested on my dad's arm.

My dad looked just like me, with fewer tattoos and some grey hair.

"Son."

"Really?" Mom asked. "Son? What's next? He calls you 'father'?"

"What else do you want me to call him?"

"Elliot, love." Mom kissed my cheek, ignoring dad who glared. "Introduce us to your beautiful date."

"This is Dahlia, Mom," I said, looking down at Dahlia who tried to maintain eye contact with my mom. She was good at concealing how nervous she was, but I could see right through her.

"It's so nice to see you, Dahlia."

"You, too-" Dahlia's face was flushed red. I rubbed her waist discreetly.

"Miss Davis." Dad and Dahlia shook hands.

Mom and Dahlia talked a bit. Dahlia couldn't relax. It made me worry. She had told Alexandre too many new people made her anxious.

I took my phone out and tapped it a few times.

Dahlia froze beside me and looked up at me with wide eyes.

Mom and Dad left to greet other guests, not before making Dahlia promise she'd come for dinner tomorrow so that they could talk more. Mom took Minnie with her so that Minnie could eat.

I liked Minnie.

"Lucian-"

"Does it feel good, baby?" I asked, pressing my lips against her ear. She looked around, her tiny hands fisting the collar of my suit jacket. "It's pressing right against that little clit, isn't it?"

She nodded, body loosening against me. "I'm...it's deep."

"It's not even half as long as my cock, baby. And you take it like such a good girl, don't you?"

She was shaking for all the right reasons now. "Daddy-"

I kissed her forehead, looking right at the men who had been staring at her. They couldn't tell that she was making a mess in her panties for me, but they could see that she was fucking mine. "It's at low right now, baby. Do you want me to turn it up?"

"Someone will know," she whined, looking around. "Is that-" she froze.

I looked where she was looking.

Her parents, sister, and Evan. Why the fuck were they here?

Looking right at us. Her father's eyes narrowed. Evan looked burnt. Emilia looked...betrayed? Why the fuck?

Dahlia looked up at me with panicked eyes. "I don't-" her bottom lip trembled. I kissed her cheek. "-don't want to be here. They'll yell and-"

"Let's go to a room," I told her. "I won't let them near you, baby. Don't you trust me?" She couldn't love me. But she could trust me, couldn't she?

She looked up at me, eyes wide with panic. She looked so...soft."I trust you, Lucian," she whispered. "I trust you so much."

. . .