Chapter 68: A Ivanov reunion

Začít od začátku

Amelia: Protective as usual, how cute. You haven't changed a bit since I left.

Amelia smiles.

UltraX: However, I will never forgive you for my right eye... You fucking made me blind on there!

Amelia sweats.

Amelia: S-Sorry...

UltraX: Anyways.

UltraX sighs, still a bit pissed.

UltraX: Anyways, I also talked with Tatsumaki and such to punish you with something else that does not lock you up in prison and...

Amelia: And...?

UltraX: Oh, you're gonna hate it. However, you are gonna work as a bartender secondary in a club in the city.

Amelia was not surprised.

Amelia: I am a manager of a Egyptian oil and gas company and she thinks that will scare me-

UltraX: For a month.

Amelia sweats more...

UltraX: Yeah sorry, but I already told her you accepted so...

Amelia: I-It's alright...

UltraX: So yeah, let's go. I will ask you for more information once we are at home.

UltraX gets up and picks up the box of chocolate bars. Amelia gets up and both leave the room.

An hour or two later, they arrived at the Ivanov mansion and both entered in...

Willow was expecting them, of course actually surprised that her son found her.

Willow: Amelia...

Of course it is one of those moments, Willow ran to hug her.

Willow: My baby girl has grown so much!

Amelia: M-Mom...!

A bit embarrassing to Amelia, but she hugs back her own mother. Luke walked in holding a cup of tea, he looked at Amelia making an eye contact of a disappointed father. He seems to know what she has done to her brother and she sweats a little. As Willow Let's go off the hug, Amelia notices Mina on the sofa...

Amelia: What the fuck is she doing here?

Willow and Luke looked, so did X as Amelia referred to Mina and she turns to look at a reunited Ivanov Family.

Willow: Oh yeah, about that... You see-

Luke: She is wanted for murdering a rich corrupt fuck which would be considered a crime, but she saved innocent people from the hands of that fuck, but his wife managed to pay the government to pin her as a criminal and she was kicked out of her house for saving innocent people.

Amelia: ... Huh, the more you learn.

Willow: I was gonna say she is our son's girlfriend, but thanks for the update...