Chapter 68: A Ivanov reunion

Start from the beginning

UltraX: By that, why did you do this? You could've come back to the family and yet... You just went missing, mom told me that you were missing from home while I was in the Montana hospital being treated. Whatever happened, it must've been from events after you left and before ya joined the order.

UltraX sighs.

Amelia: I... To be blunt with you, I ran off with Issy and her brother Terrance to Sofia and we lived for years there. We went to Normal school with Issy since she didn't have a manifestation and studied economics. However, over the course of the second year, news talked about you... The new you and I figured out 2 + 2 and knew that you survived...

Ultra was listening closely...

Amelia: Then out of nowhere, the school was attacked by a woman with Energy manipulation manifestation & someone with clones, that being the third order members along with some poorly trained assassin organisation folk.

UltraX: Huh, an attack like the ones from 4 months ago.

Amelia: Yeah, the sad part about it is that they managed to kidnap Issy and well...

Amelia looked away.

Amelia: Sometime passes and I am 18, I finished school and gone back home to Terrance's place, after Issy was taken away it hit him hard. He treated me like a sibling despite everything and seeing him like that had an effect on me as well and how I viewed this wicked world... Once I was back home, I found her.

UltraX: Issy?

Amelia: Yeah she was back, but... She was... Not herself anymore, she was more cold hearted and Terrance was knocked out unconscious on the ground. From there is where I learned about the third order and the assassin organisation.

Hearing Issy and cold hearted sure was surprising for UltraX. Issy acted more playful and wasn't as cold as Amelia described, the more you know...

Amelia: Well I started doing all this cause I just wanted to get Issy out of the order, but I failed and ended overstaying there. Of course, now due to her and it's her fault... Her own brother is locked away in the organisation's facilities. Unlike others, he is a prisoner.

UltraX: So, Issy got an auto goal on herself on that day she knocked her brother out and took him to the order. Your goal to bring her out of the tyranny and propaganda of the order was noble... However, the plan...

Amelia: Was poorly executed.

Both took a deep breath and X pulled a chocolate bar out of the box and gave it to Amelia.

Amelia: You...

UltraX: Just take it, sis.

Amelia takes it and looks at him.

UltraX: You know, I haven't told mom about you being the time manipulation villain, but I told her that I found you and you developed time stop manifestation as your second.

Amelia: You didn't tell her the truth?

UltraX: I couldn't bring myself to, if I did... You would get whooped by her, and her whooping is not a thing to handle.