Chapter 67 Do it yourself

Start from the beginning

The third aunt hesitated and had no intention of letting go.

Lu Wen knew that his mother was worried about him taking so much money for a child. He had no choice but to let him run around the village like a monkey. Even if he had a few pennies, he would go to the town to buy candies. His image in the past was so bad that he couldn't help it for a while. Save it.

Lu Wen said: "I'll go with Lu Zhou and ask Third Brother if he can go."

Lu Xuan happened to want to repair a plow. Lu Wen impressed the blacksmiths in the county and really convinced Lu Xuan.

Lu Xuan Fourteen is no longer shorter than Lu Xu and Lu Hui, and he looks like a big boy when he stands there.

The eldest son of the three families, Lu Xu used to be independent and stubborn. He would pout and have a dark face all day long, and would not play with his younger siblings. He was not a good big brother. Lu Hui was a good brother, but he had a too good temper and could not control his younger siblings. , but the third child, Lu Xuan, suffered from the torture of his twin sister Hanlu, and his parents did not have any parental airs. They always dealt with the conflicts between the children, forcing him to establish his authority as an older brother on his own from an early age, and do everything by himself without saying a word. The idea is very shocking to the younger brothers and sisters below.

Lu Wen is not afraid of Lu Xu or Lu Hui, but he is afraid of Lu Xuan when the master is away.

With the most reassuring Lu Xuan as company, the third aunt really agreed.

After convincing his third aunt, Lu Wen took Lu Zhou to the vegetable field to cut leeks, and then persuaded Xiao Xia to help him make a leek box.

He and Lu Zhou can also make bread, but their cooking skills are not as good as Xiao Xia's, and the dough is uneven in size. Unlike Xiao Xia, the dough pieces, dough, and the wrapped leek boxes are all uniform in size, as if they were carved from the same mold.

Xiaoxia had a soft temper and always gave in to her younger brother. Ever since Lu Wen bought her a hair flower, she was even more happy and uneasy. Now Lu Wen asked her for help. How could Xiao Xia be unwilling? She got up with her mother in the middle of the night. They were making noodles and packing leek boxes. When Lu Wen fell asleep, the mother and daughter had already packed the fried dough sticks, leek boxes and sugar cakes.

Xiaoxia sewed a cloth bag for Lu Wen, and the rope could be tied around his waist so that he could carry money.

Lu Wen tied up the cloth bag and patted it. He looked up and saw the velvet flower pinned to Xiao Xia's head.

The morning light shone on the velvet flowers, and the velvet was shimmering with fine threads. Lu Wen felt that there was no more beautiful girl or daughter-in-law in the village than his sister.

Lu Wen said: "When I make money, I will buy you something better."

Xiao Xia smiled shyly, "This is very beautiful. Save the money you make and don't spend it randomly."

Lu Wen responded and called Lu Xuan first and then Lu Zhou. The three brothers waited for the boat together by the river.

Seeing the flag with green mountains and blue water on a black background, Lu Wen waved and shouted loudly that the rower was not Tan Shitou, but he knew Lu Wen. When he saw them docking, he asked the three of them to get on.

Today they brought light things. Lu Wen didn't have a cart, so he and Lu Zhou each carried a basket. Lu Xuan got on the boat together with the plow to be repaired.

There were so many of them that they were embarrassed to sit in the boat for nothing, so Lu Xuan went over to help row the boat. When they arrived in Guanyang County, Lu Yong indeed occupied the old place to sell tofu. Everyone knew that Lu Xu was not here these days. He did not occupy any space for Lu Xu, let alone a table to sell cold dishes. Fortunately, Lu Wen and Lu Zhou only had two baskets, and Lu Yong's own stall was enough for them.