Chapter 63 Alliance

Start from the beginning

Tan Shitou: "It's the farmers who sell grain at the dock who are going to feel uncomfortable again."

They still have ten boats that help farmers transport grain for free.

Lu Xu: "As long as you don't hoard it and wait for a high price without selling it, you can make a lot of money."

As for not hoarding and waiting for high prices...

Then you can only admit it.

Even thirty-five cents is the normal food price in previous years.

Lu Yong ran over and called Lu Xu, "Brother Xu, Brother Shitou, go and take a look. There are a lot of big rocks thrown down by the grain ship on the other side!"

Tan Shitou was surprised: "What?!"

Lu Xu ran away without saying a word. How could he miss this kind of excitement!

The boat gang has vomited out the grain, and it’s time for those empty boats to leave.

It took so long and it delayed business.

Lu Xu ran to the dock and saw the goods merchant from the south saying goodbye to the county magistrate. Lu Xu vaguely heard that the goods merchant called the county magistrate uncle.

No wonder!

No wonder Chen Lianglai, who was willing to travel such a long distance and not make much money, came to help Guanyang solve his urgent need and even acted in such a big drama with the county magistrate.

Lu Xu looked at the Chuanbang pier with pity and saw Song San and a short man with a shrewd appearance being supported by others and standing at the pier. That was probably Song Er.

Song San supported his sick body to the river and looked at the other side. He threw stones at the river bank. The heavy stones splashed high with water and landed on his heart like a thunder drum. Song San was so angry. San's face turned red and he almost vomited blood on the spot.

His follower handed him the medicine, but Song San was slapped to the ground with enough strength, "You, that's how you do it! In a river less than ten meters wide, you can't tell whether the boat is loaded with rice or rice." Stone!"

The attendant covered his face and said silently: "Yes...yes..."

Song San kicked him away hard and ordered the others: "Go and get a bag of rice from the other side. From today on, he will eat that rice!"

Song San went back and smashed a lot of things.

They picked up the tables and chairs and threw them down from the upstairs, leaving everyone in the boat gang silent.

Song Er said: "The matter has come to this, what's the use of losing your temper!"

Song San coughed heartbreakingly, "Second brother, all my wealth is on food! Seventy percent of the food was seized in Guanyang County, thirty-five cents, thirty-five cents! I'm so All these years, all in vain!”

Song Er repeatedly slapped the table and said: "It's good if you can maintain thirty-five cents! I told you to transport it to the state capital, but you are just unlucky!"

Song San sat down slumped.

A pound of grain in the state capital can only be sold for one hundred and fifty cash, but he has to use fifty cash to divide the accounts among various places. Others don't pay a penny, and he wants to collect their profits. How can he be willing to do so?

He couldn't help complaining, "Second brother, why don't we stay in Guanyang? You have to go to the state capital. How much money have you spent in vain..."