Chapter 62 Can't understand

Depuis le début

"That's about it, but I've been spending a lot lately and don't have much money left." Lu Xu handed the large bunch of keys to Liang Shanbao and successfully handed over.

Liang Shanbao didn't say anything. He walked around the pier and various shops, called Tan Shitou and several brothers who were resisting the uprising, had a detailed talk, and gave the key to Lu Xu.

Liang Shanbao still had the same honest and honest look as before, without turning around at all, and said bluntly: "I heard they all call you the second boss, so you can continue to be the boss."

Lu Xu: "What?"

Liang Shanbao: "Your family is close to Guanyang, and we are all farmers. It turns out that Brother Dahu thinks that we have a bad reputation and have no reputation, so I'm afraid that you won't want to fool around with us. Since you are all mixed up." Now that you are in charge, you should do your best."

Lu Xu: "...???"

Tan Shitou also said: "Yes, you are not as good as me in climbing over the wall, you are not as good as Brother Shanbao in fighting, but you are still good at business, Brother Big Tiger may not be as good as you, you are already the second in command, so just keep doing it."

Others also shouted "yeah" and "yeah".

Lu Xu didn't agree. He just acted as a temporary substitute. Qiu Hu and Liang Shanbao trusted him so much that he couldn't do anything to seize power while others were away. It was so unloyal.

If he doesn't do it, it's hard for others to force him. But if anyone has any undecided ideas, they still habitually come to him first.

Why can’t I calculate the accounts, can’t get the goods, can’t figure out the inventory, can’t explain the situation to others...

They all came to him and became familiar with him, and it was hard for Lu Xu to refuse him. Many people still called him the second boss after coming and going.

Lu Xu didn't take it seriously, but he didn't realize that they were shouting and calling Lu Xu to the Yamen.

When the county magistrate saw him, he smiled and said, "So you are Lu Xu. I always feel familiar with this name."

Lu Xu bowed quickly and said, "I've seen you, my lord."

The county magistrate asked: "How is Yan Junqi's reading?"

Lu Xu said enthusiastically: "Jun Qi reads every day and stays up late to read. It's really hard work."

The county magistrate smiled: "You guys are better friends."

Lu Xu: "We are neighbors, and we lost our father at the same time. We help each other and support each other."

The county magistrate nodded, "So, you are all the breadwinners of the family?"

Lu Xu nodded, "I am the boss in my family, and he is the boss in his family."

The county magistrate looked him up and down and asked, "I see you are still young, are you twenty?"

Lu Xu: "Sir, I am seventeen this year."

The county magistrate nodded and smiled with the county captain, "I said he looks young by the looks of it. He is still a half-grown child."

The county captain also nodded.

Lu Xu was confused and still didn't understand why the county magistrate Hao Duanduan asked him to come to the county government office.

The county magistrate said kindly: "Do you know what a pillar is?"

This question confused Lu Xu.

What is a pillar?