Chapter 50 A good beating

Start from the beginning

Yan's mother: "Your mother came back from the fields alone. Lu Zhou heard your mother shouting and went out to pick her up. He saw Huang Hu chasing your mother."

Lu Zhou: "He chased my mother and even dragged her!"

Yan Junqi whispered: "Lu Zhou ran to pull someone away, but was kicked by Huang Hu. I happened to be reading by the window when I heard Lu Zhou crying and chased me out. Huang Hu saw me and my mother coming out, so he was scared and ran away."

Lu Zhouxiao might not understand what Huang Hu was going to do, and just thought it was Huang Hu who wanted to hit someone, but Lu Xu understood it, and he suddenly became angry.

Seeing that he was about to get angry, Yan Junqi whispered: "Auntie's coat was only torn up, so she didn't suffer any loss."

Lu Xu nodded, "Aunt, Jun Qi, thank you very much. Aunt, please take care of my mother."

He pulled Lu Zhou over and saw footprints on his clothes, and asked Lu Zhou, "Does it hurt?"

Lu Zhou shook his head.

Lu Xu: "Did you see where Huang Hu went?"

Lu Zhou: "In the fields."

Lu Xu: "Okay, I understand, you stay with mother."

Yan's mother saw that Lu Xu had gone out without even wearing a raincoat. She quickly looked over and saw that Lu Xu had taken a stick from the door. She quickly called to Yan Junqi: "Junqi, come and have a look together, hold Lu Xu for a while!"

"I know."

Yan Junqi held an umbrella and chased him out. Lu Zhou thought about it and ran out.

La Yue wanted to chase her, but Yan's mother grabbed her.

Yan Junqi pulled Lu Zhou to catch up with Lu Xu, "Don't be impulsive."

Lu Xu: "I know."

Yan Junqi gave the umbrella to Lu Zhou and asked for the stick in his hand, "Auntie is fine. If you hurt Huang Hu and kill him, it will be bad for her!"

Lu Xu loosened the stick, but became even more angry: "I won't kill him, but I will let him have a long memory!"

Yan Junqi no longer stopped: "Of course."

Lu Xu strode angrily towards the fields. Passing by the fields of his third and fourth uncles, he asked Lu Hui and Lu Xuan: "Have you seen the yellow tiger?"

"What happened in his field?"

Lu Zhou: "Huang Hu beat my mother."

When Lu Hui and Lu Xuan heard this, they were startled for a moment, and then they became angry. They came out of the field with hoes and followed Lu Xu to the Huang family field.

Seeing that the three of them were furious, the other cousins ​​in the Lu family also came up to ask. After hearing this, they also caught up and followed Lu Xu.

Walking into the Huang family field, Lu Xu was already followed by more than a dozen clan brothers.

A member of the Huang family asked: "Xuwa, what are you doing?"

Lu Xu: "Where is Huang Hu?"

He pointed toward the fields.

Huang Hu was fooling around in the field, while his parents were digging a ditch at the other end.

Lu Xu didn't say anything, jumped into the field and walked straight to Huang Hu.

In the rain curtain, many people saw someone coming, but they didn't know what they were going to do, so they stopped and looked here. Brother Huang Hu called him loudly, and Huang Hu slowly turned back. As soon as he turned back, Lu Xu had already walked to him, raised his hand and knocked Huang Hu down with a punch.