Chapter 41 Qiu Hu

Start from the beginning

No matter what kind of rare fungus or fruit the master wanted to eat, he never failed to find it. He traveled over mountains and ridges to find it. He often walked for three or four days on mountain roads, stayed overnight in barren mountains and wild ridges, and even encountered wolves.

It was difficult to work at first. As soon as he left, the business he had just acquired was taken away by others. If he wanted to make money, he could only steal other people's business. In the first two years, he would either eat and sleep in the open or fight with others every day. Sometimes he was injured and could not even take a bite. Hot meal. No matter how ruthless and powerful a person is, two fists will eventually be unable to defeat four hands.

Later, he saved money to buy livestock, and brought mountain goods from home to sell. The brothers in the village convinced him and were willing to follow him down the mountain. When there were more of them and the momentum became bigger, they slowly became prominent.

Qiu Hu picked up the thick tea bowl, "That kid is right. People outside say that I, Qiu Hu, am a person. My brothers know it. Without you, I am nothing. They say they are afraid of me, Qiu Hu, but in fact, they are afraid of my brothers. I don't You can talk, it’s all in the wine, let’s do it!”

The brother who was also not good at words picked up the tea bowl, raised his head and drank the wine: "Done!"

Qiu Hu felt bright as he looked at the brothers who were working together.

They followed him down the mountain. They didn't know Mandarin or Guanyang dialect. They didn't dress well, didn't eat well, and didn't use them well. They were laughed at even for wearing a pair of straw sandals that were different from others. But those people don't know that when they walk on mountain roads, the thin soles of their shoes will hurt their feet due to the stones. If they are not well knitted, they will break down within a few days of wearing.

His brothers only thought it was embarrassing for him and were always in fear. Such a big man was not afraid of carrying rocks, but they secretly came to him for three days and five days, saying that they knew nothing and were embarrassed to eat his food in vain, otherwise Let's go back to the mountain.

Qiu Hu hates it. Why are people so different in their backgrounds? They were born in the deep mountains and could not grow rice or wheat. Many of them never had a bite of white flour or white rice until they died, and they could not wear a pair of cotton clothes. And some People are born to grow up in wealth, and the shoes and socks they wear are all made of silk.

The first time he ate white-flour steamed buns, he hid alone in an alley, leaning against the wall, gnawing and crying, vowing to make a difference and bring out his parents and sisters.

He never felt that he and his brothers were inferior to anyone, nor did he feel that they were inferior to anyone. Even when he met an official, he would not be as charming as some bastards and bend their knees.

His brothers are all tough-minded heroes.

"Heroes don't care about their origins, that's right." He smashed his fist on his knees and said bitterly: "I, Qiu Hukong, have a lot of brute strength, but I haven't been able to make a good living for everyone after being around for so long. I can't help it. Everyone."

Tan Shitou: "Brother Dahu, what are you talking about?"

Liang Shubao said: "Yes, we brothers will follow you steadily. If you are like the boat gang and bullies even beggars, even if you make some dirty money, we won't be able to continue doing it!"

Tan Shitou: "Yes! I have inquired about it. That Lu Xu sold snails for a few days opposite the gambling house. When Song Liu saw that his business was good, he asked him for money. When Lu Xu gave him little, he took the thugs to teach him a lesson. he."