Chapter 39 Forced Buying and Selling

Start from the beginning

It sounds like the Ma family is a big family. Ma Ruoqi has many brothers and sisters, and I don't know which house he belongs to.

Lu Xu was in a dilemma. There were many disputes in a wealthy family. If Ma Ruoqi didn't have a high status in the family, he rashly asked Ma Ruoqi for help. He didn't know if it would cause trouble for Ma Ruoqi.

Before Lu Xu could figure out much, unexpectedly, someone unexpected came to him first.

The one walking in front was a big man with dark skin, carrying a pole with some mountain goods in it. The one at the back has a bit of a resemblance to him in eyebrows and looks, and looks more honest. He is not as tall as the person in front, but stronger than the one in front. He is carrying an empty pole. It looks like two brothers.

The two of them wore the same shorts made of dark green coarse cloth, and on their feet were thick-soled straw sandals rarely worn by people in Guanyang County. They had the same pattern and were both badly worn.

Lu Xu had seen the mountain goods seller in the front several times in the morning market, but he also felt familiar with the simple-minded one in the back, as if he had seen him somewhere.

The big man in front stopped Lu Xu's car. He spoke first, with a slight dialect accent and a somewhat fierce tone, "Little brother, did you buy a lot of dried vegetables and dry goods?"

Lu Xu: "Yes."

Big man: "Then you can buy mine."

Lu Xu: "..."

The guards of the county government are still watching, so you buy and sell by force?

The big man didn't even notice that Zaoli, who was on duty at the morning market, was looking here frequently. He put the basket on Lu Xu's cart and said, "Look, these fungi, fungus, and dried vegetables are all picked and dried by my relatives. Clean and nice.”

Before Lu Xu could speak, the big man had already grabbed a handful and put it in front of Lu Xu's eyes. A piece of dried fungus almost hit Lu Xu's nose.

Lu Xu leaned back to avoid it. He had seen enthusiastic people, but he had never seen such enthusiastic people. He thought that if your goods are good, you can't just poke them in the face without asking the price!

Lu Xu quickly asked him to put it down.

The honest-looking man behind him quickly pulled him away, "You scared the kid."

Thank you, I'm not so timid!

It's clear as day, how can I beat him if I don't buy it?

Lu Xu: "Put it down, I'll choose it myself."

The big man raised his hands and reluctantly put the sack back.

Lu Xu took a closer look and saw that the big man was not bragging. He had good stuff. There was no debris on the fungus, and the fungi were not particularly small. The dried vegetables were bundled by type and dried in the sun, and they were all clean and not mixed with soil.

Lu Xu asked: "How to sell it?"

Big man: "Just watch."

Lu Xu: "...?"

Lu Xu couldn't help but asked him, "Brother, is this your first day in business?"

The big man: "I sell mountain products in Guanyang every day, and the old and the old are not deceived!"

Lu Xu: "You sell every day and let me watch and pay you?"

The big man blushed, pursed his lips and remained silent for a while before continuing: "Others buy less, but you buy more, and the prices are different."