Chapter 36 Cold Dishes

Start from the beginning

Lu Xu hurriedly took out the bowl. It was all white food delivered by the grocery store yesterday. "Such a big bowl."

Everyone looked at it, it was their common rice bowl here.

Someone silently calculated how much a plate of food cost.

Lu Xu opened a small jar on the side, containing soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sugar, sesame oil, sesame and chili oil, finely diced pickles, chilies, garlic water, shallots, minced ginger, and a large jar of sesame paste.

Someone asked: "Are these condiments given for free?"

Lu Xu: "Hey, if you want it saltier, I'll put more salt. If you want it more sour, I'll give you an extra spoonful of vinegar."

This is the first time everyone has seen it sold like this.

Second Master Sun pointed to the only yellow jar he had never seen before, "Is this sesame paste?"

Lu Xu: "Hey, can I give you something to try?"

Lu Xu quickly arranged the bowls in a row, put a piece of each dish into the small basin, added the seasonings and quickly mixed them, poured another spoonful of sesame sauce on him, poured it into the bowl and handed it to Sun with chopsticks. Second Master.

Everyone looked a little dissatisfied when they saw Mr. Sun's face. There was a bowl of it poured out, and he was taking advantage of other people's children by twenty or thirty cents!

Second Master Sun picked it up and said loudly, "I'll buy it later!"

Lu Xu said generously: "We are all regular customers. It's the first day we've opened and we should all have a try. If you don't mind, can I mix a few more bowls and let everyone have a try?"

He didn't have enough bowls, so he had more chopsticks. One bowl was enough for several people to share.

Mr. Sun tasted a piece of radish first, "Well, it's stewed with dried radish. I wonder where the radish comes from at this time. The bone broth is full of flavor and the seasoning is also good!"

Lu Xu picked up some fried vegetables for him again: "Try this again."

Second Master Sun chewed bitter melon, then chewed eggs, and gave a thumbs up: "How do you make your eggs? Why are they softer than egg flowers in a pot?"

Lu Xu chuckled, "I can do the whole Guanyang thing!"

Second Master Sun tasted the fried eggplant again, his eyes lit up, and he kept saying: "This is good! This is good!"

Seeing his praise repeatedly, people who were shy to try it at first wanted to try it one after another.

Especially the aunt who is in charge of the parents, tasted the stir-fry and almost doubted her life.

How are these eggs made?

How do you make this eggplant so soft and delicious?

It wasn't boiling or baking, they really couldn't figure out how to do it.

Second Master Sun called the boy who was following him to go home and bring two tables: "You, a young boy, don't even know how to make a table. You are squatting on the ground. You go home quickly and ask someone to make two tables." .”

Everyone: "That's right! People are walking back and forth next to the ground and want to be buried!"

Lu Xu laughed, "Didn't I put a cloth on it?"

Sun Erye: "I see you, don't put it in the morning market in the future, you should rent a small shop."

Lu Xu: "I really want to! I can't afford it!"