Chapter 30 Price Confusion

Start from the beginning

She had just said that she would leave the wheat to Lu Xu, and she also persuaded the fourth family not to sell it. How could she sell it when she heard the price of grain?

Lu Xu was still in great shock.

One stone in Daqi is one hundred and twenty kilograms, one stone is six thousand fen, and one kilogram is 50 fen. This is wheat! Wheat without gluten removal!

How much does the fine flour cost?

Will the price of oil and salt rise accordingly?

How can his fritters be priced?

His mind was full of calculations, but he didn't understand the calculations verbally. He really wanted to run to Yan Junqi's house to get some scratch paper to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, and then ask Yan Junqi to help him think about it. While he was thinking about it, he turned around and saw his third aunt staring blankly at the people queuing up.

Lu Xu blurted out: "Third Aunt, don't you want to sell?"

Third Aunt’s house has quite a lot of wheat at such a high price!

But the more he asked frankly, the hotter the third aunt's face became.

She gritted her teeth, clenched her hands, and said loudly, "I won't sell it! We'll grind it ourselves. If we say we'll keep it, we'll keep it."

She looked at the crowd again and saw others holding baskets with money, "I'll ask your fourth aunt. Don't worry, Xuwa, I will definitely keep my money for you!"

Without waiting for Lu Xu to say anything, the third aunt ran home without looking back, as if being kicked out by a dog, for fear that she would regret it if she took one more look.

Lu Xu: "..."

Lu Wen was still panting: "..."

He was too speechless, glanced at Lu Xu sadly, raised his feet and ran after the third aunt, shouting as he ran: "Mom, do you want to buy a cow?"

Lu Xu: "..."

He wouldn't complain if the third aunt wanted to sell her!

This afternoon, it was like celebrating the New Year in the village. People were buying and selling grain, noisy and joyful. Lu Xu's cart was borrowed several times.

At this time, others don’t envy him for making money selling snails. Unfortunately, Lu Xu’s family has no food!

Lu Xu asked Erwa's mother who came to borrow the cart, "Auntie, have you asked the merchant clearly why he bought grain at such a high price?"

The imperial court has just collected land taxes. Is it possible that there is still a shortage of military rations?

Erwa Niang said with a smile: "I heard that there was a famine in the south, and the court's food and grass were transported to the north to fight. There is no food!"

Lu Xu was surprised: "South? Where to the south?"

Erwa Niang: "Whatever! It's not what we love here anyway! The boat is almost full, I have to hurry up, Man Niang, I'm leaving and I'll bring it back to you in a while!"

Yuan Manniang heard the noise and came out of the house to see Erwa Niang out.

Lu Rui hadn't heard the commotion for several days, and held back for a few days. Today, he was going crazy alone, and he didn't take a nap at noon. He took his rattle and ran to the grain drying field. He urinated on his pants and was caught by Yuan Manniang and came back to change clothes.

La Yue helped Lu Rui change his clothes and led him to the yard.

The twelfth lunar month asked: "Brother, don't we sell wheat?"