Chapter 27 Lu Wen

Start from the beginning

The third uncle came over to ask what was going on, and kicked Lu Wen in the butt, "Lu Zhou has already finished cutting, why don't you hurry up and do it?"

Lu Wen cried and looked at his brother.

Lu Hui was ashamed for him, "So many people are waiting for you, and you're still crying!"

After all, Lu Hui felt sorry for him and wanted everyone to go home quickly and ask Lu Wen for the sickle.

Lu Xu refused: "No, no, no! It's what we said it was. If you help him now, will you help him for the rest of your life? Lu Zhouxing, why can't he? Let him cut it."

The third uncle did not let Lu Hui help. He took a deep look at Lu Wen, then turned around and asked Lu Hui to go over and load the car quickly.

Lu Xu supervised the work on the side, "It's useless if anyone comes. If you don't hurry up, the car will be loaded. When we leave, just stay with the stars and the moon."

Lu Wen pouted and said nothing, he didn't believe that his father and brother would abandon him and not be scolded by his mother when he returned home?

As a result, he waited and waited, and his father and Lu Hui pushed the cart away. Fourth uncle and Lu Xuan helped grandpa go away, and Lu Xu also left with Lu Zhou carrying Twelve Moon on his back.

It was pitch dark, and he was the only one left in the field! ! !

This time Lu Wen was really scared. He ran to the edge of the field and shouted at the car: "You won't wait for me?"

Lu Xu: "Hurry up, I'll bring you the food in a while!"

Lu Wen howled.

This time I didn’t howl. I burst into tears. I threw away my sickle and ran after the car. “I don’t want to eat meat anymore. I want to go home!”

The neighbors all want to die laughing.

Lu Hui turned his head to look at his wretched younger brother who was scrambling to catch up, let go of the car with a sullen face, discussed with his father, and led Lu Wen back to the field.

Lu Hui picked up the sickle and handed it to Lu Wen, "You go ahead and cut it, I will accompany you."

Lu Wen wiped his tears: "You won't help me?"

Lu Hui: "Dad won't let me."

Lu Wen's tears welled up again, "Then I won't be able to finish the cutting!"

There is still half of it left. How long will it take for him to go back?

Lu Hui: "I'm with you. It's not like there's no one in the field."

The confiscated people are afraid that others will steal the wheat, so they always sleep in the fields, especially in the next few days, when the young master has finished harvesting, some people want to steal in the confiscated fields. His father also sleeps in the field for a few days every year.

Lu Wen: "Big brother said there are weasels."

Lu Hui wiped his tears for him, "Brother is just kidding, you press down on the wheat, so, yes, let's cut it."

Seeing that Lu Hui really didn't help, Lu Wen stopped crying and waved the sickle while shedding tears.

"Slow down, be careful not to cut your hands."

"Slow down and I won't be able to finish it."

Lu Hui couldn't laugh or cry.

With no one to rely on anymore, Lu Wen was determined to work honestly. After cutting for a while, he turned around and saw that Lu Hui was still sitting on the side watching over him, so he felt relieved and continued working.