Chapter 26 Field Food

Start from the beginning

Lu Wen ran after him: "Lanyue said your family eats meat at night!"

Lu Xu put Lu Rui on the cart, "Your family doesn't eat meat at night?"

Lu Wen: "My mother said she ate it two days ago, but she won't eat it today."

Lu Xu was delighted. His cousin was one year older than Lu Zhou. He was not good at work, but he was the first to eat.

Lu Xu groaned, "Will your family help grandpa harvest wheat tomorrow?"

Lu Wen: "Go."

Lu Xu: "Tomorrow I will take Lu Zhou with me. You tell the third aunt that you don't need to send food to grandpa. I will take it over at noon."

Lu Wen instantly understood the overtone: "Cooking meat?"

Lu Xu: "Make meat."

Lu Wen: "Then I will go tomorrow too!"

Lu Wen helped Lu Xu push the cart in a helpless manner, "Brother, don't forget my share."

Lu Xu: "Okay."

He called La Yue over, threw the basket into the cart, and pushed it back with Lu Wen.

In the evening, Lu Xu was cooking, and Yuan Manniang took Lu Zhou and La Yue to spread wheat in the yard.

His yard is large and the front of the yard is spacious, so he doesn't have to crowd the threshing floor. People who live in the middle of the village generally have crowded yards, and they can't get sunlight in front of and behind the house, so they have to go to the threshing floor early. Before there was no separation of households. , his father and his third and fourth uncles took turns sleeping there at night guarding the wheat.

If you don't look good, someone will steal it.

For carp fat, Lu Xu braises half of it and slices the other half for porridge. The pure wild carp in the river has no fishy smell and has a smooth and tender texture. No matter how you cook it, it is good.

He washed two fish bladders and gave them to Lu Rui to play with. His brother finally forgot about the grasshopper for a while, and after washing the little black face, he turned into a fair and tender cute little brother.

Perhaps the roasted grasshoppers he had just eaten aroused the glutton in his stomach. During dinner, he was still not satisfied after finishing the braised fish, so he suggested: "Brother, let's go catch cicadas and eat them!"

Lu Xu: "..."

Listen, what is the word that goes with his sister who is as cute as a dumpling? eat!

Lu Xu deeply reflected on himself. He should make more money, try to make his family eat more meat, and forget about the wild protein as soon as possible!

If he didn't go, of course someone would go. Han Lu led Xiao Man to call Lu Zhou. Lu Zhou dug out a small bamboo basket only as big as an adult's palm, took a bamboo pole and led the twelfth moon to catch cicadas.

The small steps are bold and high-spirited.

Lu Xu was speechless. Among their brothers and sisters, Lu Zhou and Lu Xuan had the best eyesight and were the best at catching cicadas. Most likely, Lu Xuan was tired today and Han Lu couldn't make a move, so he came to his house to look for Lu Zhou.

Lu Xu wanted to take a bath, so he took Lu Rui with him, causing Lu Rui to scream, "Look at your dirt, you've turned into a tabby cat!"

Lu Zhou and Lu Yue didn't go home after they took a bath. Lu Xu looked at the door several times, feeling uneasy, so he lit a lantern and went out to look for the child.