Lu Xu solemnly put away the note, left the remaining candy for Yan Junqi to eat, and stopped disturbing him from reading.

He went to the yard to play with Lu Rui and Wen Zhen. Seeing that the mandarin ducks embroidered by Yan's mother were beautiful, he couldn't help asking: "Auntie, did you embroider the pieces or sell them to the town?"

Yan's mother was stunned, "Yes."

Lu Xu: "Anyway, I go to the county every day, why don't I go to the county embroidery shop to sell it? Maybe the price in the county is higher than in the town."

Yuan Manniang thought about it for a while, right? "Shi Niang, are you showing off to Xu'er?"

Mother Yan didn't know how Lu Xu sold snails in the county, and she was afraid that he was setting up a stall and would trouble him to find an embroidery shop, so she delayed her return, so she asked, "Can I trouble you?"

Lu Xu: "What's the trouble? I have to walk around the street a few times a day, and a few pieces of embroidery don't take up much space."

Mother Yan felt relieved, "As long as it is not less than 80 Wen, I will sell it. I have saved some, and I will show it to you."

Lu Xu: "Okay!"

Yuan Manniang also packed up a few pieces and gave them to Lu Xu.

Her embroidery was not as good as Yan's mother, so she could only embroider some small flowers and plants. While she was happy for Yan's mother, she was also a little sad.

It is also embroidery, which is sold in the town. Yan Mu's embroidery can sell for 80 Wen, while her embroidery can only sell for 30 Wen.

The third grandmother next door goes to the market to sell steamed buns. I heard that two baskets are not enough now, so she sells them on a cart. She is cleaning up her house and preparing to open a steamed bun shop at home.

She couldn't even steam the steamed buns to taste, so Lu Xu had to spend money to buy them next door. Cooking is not as good as Lu Xu's.

The more she thought about it, the sadder she became. She put her child to sleep at night and secretly wiped her tears alone.

Lu Xu didn't notice anything was wrong with Yuan Manniang at all. Seeing that she was not in a high mood in the morning, he thought she was tired from taking care of the children and the land these days and took the time to make shoes for him. None of this is easy.

Lu Xu thinks that he is different from the original Lu Xu. Family and everything are prosperous. As the head of the family, he has to take care of every family member. Body matters."

Yuan Manniang was confused, shocked, and even more sad - did the eldest son think she was the most useless person in the family?

Seeing Yuan Manniang's teary eyes again, Lu Xu sighed silently. His stepmother is really easy to move, easy to coax, but loves to cry...

He had no idea.

He leaves.

He quietly called Lu Zhou over, "You are an older child. You have to take care of your sister and brother. You can't let mother work too hard, you know?"

Lu Zhou nodded solemnly.

Lu Xu was satisfied, "I'll bring you some sweets when I come back."

Lu Zhou hesitated to speak. He was a grown-up boy and no longer wanted to eat sweets. But thinking that the candies he brought back were mainly eaten by his brother and La Yue, Lu Zhou swallowed his words again, "Brother will come back early."

Lu Xu thought to himself, it all depends on luck. After thinking about it, he didn't say much, and waved with Lu Zhou to push him into his small cart and continue to climb mountains and ridges.

The morning market was as usual, with sales rising steadily and slightly. Lu Xu closed the stall at noon and exchanged the snails with the fruit stall next door for a few apricots that had been left behind due to a bump.

He also wanted to exchange peaches, but others refused.

Here peaches are more expensive than apricots. First, they are sweet, and second, they are beautiful and have a good meaning.

Apricots are cheap, not big in size, have a big core, and look quite sour. But it is a fruit anyway.

There were no wild fruits left on the mountain. Two days ago, Han Lu led a few younger sisters all over the mountain to find a few berries.

Lu Xu looked at Xing and changed a few more.

If not, it can be boiled into jam, dried into dried fruit, and sprinkled with rice when cooking, so it can't be wasted.

As usual, he sold snails at the door of the wine shop all afternoon. Lu Xu left thirty portions with the shopkeeper and pushed the cart to West Street.

There are not many customers in the bookstore, and those who come here often are regular customers. Seeing Lu Xu, the shopkeeper opened his mouth first, "I thought you weren't coming."

Lu Xu parked the cart at the door, took Yan Junqi's seven words and handed them to the shopkeeper, "How can I not come? My brother has prepared seven words. Take a look."

The shopkeeper was a little surprised, so he took it and looked through them one by one, "Are they all written by your brother?"

Lu Xu: "Yes!"

The shopkeeper nodded repeatedly, pinched his beard and looked at it carefully, "The handwriting is not bad, correct."

Lu Xu: "Copying books is the most suitable!"

The shopkeeper selected three, thought for a while and put down one, and the remaining two are the most correct, one looks like an engraving, and the other is handwritten at first glance, making it difficult to choose.

Lu Xu was not in a hurry and let him read slowly. He looked at the title of the book on the bookshelf and wanted to see if there was anything written on Yan Junqi's note.

He looked through it and saw that the child he met last time was there again.

This time it was not just him, but also several children wearing similar scholar robes.

"It's you again! Are you here to buy a book for your brother?" The child was familiar with Lu Xu. When he saw Lu Xu, he immediately came over and looked at the book he was looking at. He immediately said: "This book is very boring, so I'd better buy this proofreading book." It’s good.”

After hearing this, Lu Xu opened the annotated book he recommended and found that there were a lot of annotations written on it. The annotations were also difficult to understand, but he could understand it more or less.

Lu Xu asked the clerk, "How much does the annotated book cost?"

The waiter said: "Four taels."

Lu Xu: "..."

He quietly put it down again.

The clerk was not surprised and added: "Originally it was only two taels."

Lu Xu complained, "Two taels are not expensive?"

Even at the current market price, two taels can buy forty kilograms of polished rice, and one stone can buy more coarse flour.

"Shopkeeper Shi, what are you looking at?" Several children went to the shopkeeper again.

The shopkeeper smiled and handed them the two pieces of paper, "Young masters, help me to see, which word should be used for copying?"

When Lu Xu heard the words, he raised his feet and leaned over. He found a place where he could see the words and stood there, pricking up his ears and waiting for praise.

The author has something to say:

Yuan Manniang: It’s too rolled up at home, oh, oh, oh, oh, I can’t roll it up!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com