Chapter 15 Blacksmithing

Start from the beginning

Today, Yuan Manniang learned how to make seaweed and egg soup, and it tasted pretty good!

When everything subsided, the family sat outside the kitchen and chatted by the light of the kitchen fire.

There was only a crescent moon hanging in the sky, and the stars were very bright. Lu Xu waited for the water to boil before taking a bath. There was a twelfth moon hanging next to him and he listened to him talk about various shops in the county. Lu Zhou was responsible for watching the fire. Yuan Maniang held Lu Rui in her arms and sewed new clothes for him. shoe.

Layue's eyes lit up when she heard it: "So much to eat!"

Lu Xu: "When brother pays off the debt, I will buy you some snacks to try."

Seeing that his feet were worn out, Yuan Manniang asked him, "Xu'er, why don't you rest at home tomorrow? If you don't have to worry about making money, we can live a good life."

Lu Xu thought for a while, "No, I have to go. I made an appointment with someone to go there tomorrow morning."

He walked around the streets in the afternoon, and several people asked him if he would go to the morning market to sell snails tomorrow morning. He agreed that if he didn't go, it would be considered a broken appointment.

"Small business has to be trustworthy, so that others can trust me after a long time."

Yuan Manniang didn't say anything, she just thickened the soles of the shoes two more layers.

They wash next to each other by the river. Except in winter, they always go to the river to swim or take water from the stream to take a shower home. Lu Xu is not happy. He thinks that hot water can relieve fatigue. It is best to be thrown into a small basin and soak like Lu Rui. . When he has the conditions, he will order a big wooden bucket to take a bath.

Lu Xu thought about it, and wrote his great plan on the wall on the small branch: buying fields, buying bathtubs, eating meat, buying snacks...

Lu Zhou came over with ointment, needles and strips of cloth, and saw his brother wrapped in a blanket, naked and writhing, writing and drawing on the earth wall, leaving dirt all over the bed.

Lu Zhou: "Brother, let me give you medicine."

Lu Xu put the branch on the bedside and was very satisfied with his plan: "I will do it myself."

Lu Zhou squatted aside and watched him pick up the blisters. He glanced at his shoulder and saw that Lu Zhou's shoulder was still injured from the strangulation.

Lu Xu heard him sigh sadly and asked him, "Why are you sighing?"

Lu Zhou was depressed: "I don't know when I can help my brother."

Lu Xu covered it with ointment and tied it with cloth.

They are all made from farmers' soil. Herbs are collected in all seasons and mashed into ointments, which have a certain sterilizing and anti-inflammatory effect.

Lu Xu: "Then eat more and grow taller, so that when we brothers go out in the future, you will fight for me if anyone messes with me."

Lu Zhou muttered softly: "Brother Junqi said you can't fight. Fighting is not a good idea."

Lu Xu didn't hear clearly, "What did you say?"

Lu Zhou said loudly: "I will grow taller and help you fight."

Lu Xu: "Good brother."

After he packed up his things, he directed Lu Zhou to sweep the dirt off his bed, and then took his brother to sleep, "You light it over there, it's hot."