Chapter 2 Second brother, eldest brother!

Start from the beginning

Han Lu came over with a vegetable basket, "Have you picked raspberries to eat?"

Lu Xu was annoyed: "She picked--" What was it?

Yan Junqi added from a distance: "Snake berries."

Lu Xu: "Snakeberry!"

Han Lu: "Ah? Have you eaten it, Lu Yue? Brother, it's true, snake berries are poisonous. I don't know it, but you don't know it either? Why do you let her pick snake berries?"

Lu Xu: "..."

Sorry, he really doesn't know.

La Yue was considerate and didn't touch him. She raised her hand and called him, "Brother, I've washed it."

"Oh." Lu Xu helped her slip back to the shore.

Lu Yue didn't feel uncomfortable either, crossing his two little arms and pointing, "Little fish!"

Lu Xu also saw a small fish in the stream.

The silver scales are shining with white light, and they look delicious...

He had not eaten meat for three days.

Lu Xu: "Let me catch fish for you."

If you catch it, go home and make soup!

Lu Xu took off his shoes, rolled up his trouser legs and stepped into the water on the rocks.

But he, a fake native in skin, completely underestimated the real native, not to mention that he was still in the water. The little fish couldn't be caught. As soon as he moved, the fish swung into the crack of the diamond head.

He struggled for a while, but couldn't even touch a single fish scale.

The three people watching the excitement on the shore could not help but just added to the chaos.

Lu Yue: "Brother, brother, behind, behind, behind, in front!"

Han Lu: "Hahaha, you have to go to the river to catch fish, you can't catch them here at all!"

Thank you, he can't be caught in the river!

Lu Xu stood in the stream with an expressionless face, bent down and washed his face. Didn't he catch fish to relieve himself from the summer heat?

He waded ashore and saw two snails on the moss on the shore.

Isn’t there some food here?

Lu Xu caught the snail and brought it up, put it in his hand and showed it to La Yue: "We don't eat fish anymore, let's eat this."

La Yue took his hand and looked at it, and said innocently: "Brother, I have to smash the food for the ducks."

Lu Xu: "..."

Yan Junqi knew that the snails were edible, so he helped Lu Xu catch the snails for a while. This living La Lue can do it, she squatted by the stream, looked left and right, and found a small handful after a while.

Han Lu also wanted to play, but she had to go home to cook. After washing the dishes, she told Lu Xu to remember to give her some to taste before leaving.

As the sun approached noon, Lu Xu wrapped up the snails one by one with a few broad grass leaves and took them home.

His younger brother Lu Zhou was cleaning the chicken coop at home. The teenage boy was only as tall as an eight or nine-year-old boy. He had a sullen face and was sweeping the floor with an old broom.

When he saw them coming back, he stopped and called his eldest brother and sister respectfully. The look in his eyes was a little wary.

Lu Xu was in a complicated mood.