"It's good." Jungkook spoke and was about to take another sip, but tae snatched the glass.

"Make your own." Tae spoke glaring cutely as he munched the fried chicken and drank the fusion of milk, while Jungkook just sat there in front of his baby admiring him.

****

It was early morning and tae wasn't really sleepy, he again woke Jungkook and asked him to accompany him. Jungkook without any problems or questions lifted tae carefully and walked to the living room. He made tae comfortable at the couch, covered the male with a fluffy blanket and switched on the tv.

Tae wanted to watch something scary and so Jungkook played ALL OF US ARE DEAD. Jungkook really thought tae would scream, or be scared but he was stunned as tae was laughing at the scary parts.

They watched half of the series munching on some pancakes that Jungkook made for them with fresh fruit juice.

Jungkook noticed how tae's feets were swallon and he thought to give the male some massage. He sat on the floor and took tae's feets on his lap, tae looked down as hd felt pain reducing from his feets.

He blowed a kiss to Jungkook who pretended to catch it and put it in his heart, he then made a move that his heart came out as he made a finger heart and blew a kiss to tae who laughed softly.

"Well good morning love birds." The two looked back as they heard Jin's cheer ful Morning voice.

"Good morning hyungieeeee." Tae spoke waving his hand like a kids, Jungkook chuckled at the adorable baby of his.

"Good morning hyung, are you going to make breakfast?" Jungkook asked, Jin nodded his head as he walked to kitchen. Jungkook was softly massaging tae's feets as the male was enjoying the series.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CHICKEN.?"They heard Jin's shout from the kitchen, the two looked at each other and with wide eyes Jungkook hide inside the blanket that was half oj the floor and half on tae's body.

"I know it would definitely be that hungry bunny, where is he tae?" Jin asked as he marched out of the kitchen rolling his t shirts sleeves with a frying back in his hands. Tae gulped as he pointed at the stairs, Jin nodded as he climbed the stairs.

Tae lifted the blanket a bit and peeked inside as he felt ticklish feeling over his tummy, tae giggled loudly as he found Jungkook planting butterfly kisses on his stomach.

"Get out, jin hyung went up stairs. Go and buy chicken as compensation." Tae spoke, Jungkook poured still came out of the blanket, he was standing up but hissed loudly as a flying slipper hit on his back. He looked back and a fears expression came on his face as he saw Jin standing on the last stair glaring at him hard rotating the frying pan in his hand.

"Come here you hungry bunny hybrid." Jin spoke as he ran towards Jungkook who ran to the other side.

"Aah hyung, let me atleast explain." Jungkook spoke as he jumped and ran to the other side with Jin threw a cushion from the couch.

"Explain what huh?? I put that merinated chicken in fridge to set so I can make it for tae in morning and you ate it." Jin spoke as he lifted his hand to hit Jungkook who ran to the other side swiftly making Jin to glare at him.

Tae was lowkey enjoying the show, but a frown appeared on his face as he felt slight pain in his stomach. He started to rub his baby bump but the pain seem to be increasing by every passing second.

"Oh hyung, last night tae was hungry so I fried the chicken for him. Listen to me before scolding me." Jungkook spoke with an offended face but Jin still glared at him.

"Then why didn't you told me, I used half of my energy chasing you. Come here I am gonna beat you today." Jin spoke, Jungkook screamed as he walked towards the stairs to ran upstairs Jin was about to follow him but the two froze as they heard a loud scream.

"KOOKIE... AAAAHHHHH IT'S PAINING." Tae screamed holding his baby bump, the two people's eyes went wide as Jungkook jumped from the last 4th stair making Jin stare at him with an horrified expression.

"Where's the pain bub?" Jungkook asked calmly.

"He-re... it's AAAAHHHH it's paining." Tae spoke as tears gathered in his eyes. Jin was about to rush to him when he heard loud sound of something falling he looked at the stairs and saw namjoon falling from the stairs straight on his back.

"Yah yah, what the hell are you doing?" Jin spoke as he went to lift his husband who hissed in pain.

"I was going to run down but my leg slipped and I fall. What happened to tae, I heard him screaming?" Namjoon asked as the two rushed to tae. Jungkook was quick to removed the blanket off tae's body, his eyes went wide as he noticed the lower body of tae getting wet.

"Aah shit, it's time. Let me get the baby kit." Jin spoke as he rushed to taekook's room

"Let's take tae to the car till then." Namjoon spoke, Jungkook nodded as he lifted tae, namjoon opened the car door for Jungkook who placed tae inside who was crying badly, he himself sat with tae to make sure other is fine. Namjoon got on the drivers seat and was about to start the car but Jin was quick to open the driver side door.

"ARE YOU CRAZY, DO YOU WANT TO KILL THEM. YOU CAN'T DRIVE JOONIE GO TO THE PASSANGER SIDE." Jin shouted as he pulled namjoon out, who poured still rushed to the passenger side, Jin gave the baby kit to namjoon and drove them to the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

The story will be over soon🤧🤧maybe just 3 or 4 chapters are left🥹🥹😩

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘