Jiminie hoe!!!

It was already evening when tae squeezed his eyes and with a low sigh opened his eyes. He blinked his eyes to clear his view and smiled widely with pink blush on his cheeks as he saw a naked chest the first thing in the view.

Tae blushed even more as he noticed Jungkook hugging him tightly by wrapping his arms around tae while his palms were rested on tae's bare ass cheeks.

Tae tried to get off the grip of other who just grabbed tae's ass making tae suppress the moan that was ready to leave his lips.

Tae tired hard, slowly wiggled in others hold and sighed in relief when Jungkook groaned and moved a bit away taking his hands off from tae.

Hissing in pain tae stepped on the white cold floor, he wanted to pee and had to struggle to go in the bathroom. Taking the walls support tae finally made it to the washroom, after doing his morning -- well evening routine he looked at himself in the mirror.

His neck and collar bones were all decorated with purple marks, he slidded the hoodie from his shoulder a bit and blushed at the dark marks all over his body.

Tae touched his buds that were still swallon, he hissed at the cold feeling and the touch of Jungkook made him hiss even more. His mind playes the scene of all the time Jungkook touched his chest and buds.

Not wanting to be horny once again, tae just washed his face and walked out being a big better now. As he stepped out of the washroom he can't help but smile softly seeing Jungkook laying on his stomach and his well built back fully on display.

Tae walked to the night stand got his phone and clicked a picture. Smiling widely at the art piece he posted the picture knowing damn well what would he is putting himself in.

****

Lioed by taetae_hot, tae_beingsexy, yoons_stone, jimin_hoe and 10,000 others

Taetae_cute: Not him sleeping peacefully after wrecking me

PS he is hot🥵🥵🥵

Comments

Sappy_human: omo...did taetae got a boyfriend 😱

Wanta_babyboy: waaahhh did I lost my chance on you😭😭😭

Bemy_babygirl: I wanted to touch you first.

Scream_myname: he is lucky😒😒

Being_abitch: taetae got a whole meal for himself.

Yoons_stone: why do I feel the person is similar 🤨🤨🤨

Jimin_hoe: what the FUCKITY fuck is this....

View more comments...

Notification s...

You have a message from jiminie_hoe...

Tae sighed as he sat on the bed resting his head on the soft head board. He covered his leg with the comforter and glanced at Jungkook who was still sleeping peacefully.