Tears!!!

Four months later...

Jungkook bragged inside his office room followed by tae who had an invisible smirk on his face which he hid behind his innocent face. Jungkook sat on his chair, eyes boring at the male in front Jungkook was indeed angry with his baby today.

"Who asked you to wear these shorts and top in the office?" Jungkook asked in his deep voice making tae shriver visibly.

"I thought you would like it." Tae mumbled as he bit his lips peeking from his lashes.

"I would have definitely liked it if all the people in the meeting room weren't staring at your legs and those collar bones with hunger filled eyes." Jungkook spoke pointing at tae's exposed collar bone and legs.

"But I didn't wanted them to see it, I just wanted you to see it." Tae mumbled with a pout, Jungkook titled his head. He know his baby for around 8 months now, and he can clearly see the mischievous glint other have in his eyes.

"Hmm so you wanted me to see it huh?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow, tae felt the sight hot. His daddy sitting on his leather chair wearing a cream colour pants with a white colour shirt, the selves rolled to his elbows showing his veiny hands.

"I am asking something baby doll." Jungkook husked making tae hiss, he can feel his pussy throbbing at the deep husky voice of other.

"Yes, I wanted you to see this." Tae spoke confidently as he stared back at Jungkook's lust full eyes.

"M-hmm great then I have a better idea." Jungkook spoke as he took the remote of his door and locked it.

"Hyung, don't let anyone in my cabin till I ask you I have some important work to do." Jungkook spoke in intercom informing hoseok about his iMpoRtanT work.

Tae stayed still standing in front of the desk as Jungkook did all this.

"So...strip." Jungkook ordered getting more comfortable on his chair, tae's eyes went wide as he heard the word.

"Huh?" He asked with his wide Bambi eyes.

"I said strip baby doll strip here right in front me ." Jungkook spoke, tae gulped but excitement bubbled in him. He slowly opened his shirts button, purposely spreading them to let other male see his heavy swells.

Jungkook licked his lips as he stared at tae who unbuttoned his shirt fully slipping them off his shoulder

Jungkook licked his lips as he stared at tae who unbuttoned his shirt fully slipping them off his shoulder. The male was wearing a strapess bra that lifted and showed his swells even more.

He then undid his shorts and slidded them down, standing in front of Jungkook with just his bra and panties tae can feel the burning gaze other was having on him. Tae then unhooked his bra, intentionally making his swells to move in process the sight indeed made Jungkook to feel his member twiching, tae the removed his bra, letting his swells to pooped out. He then removed hus panties and turned to put them away but again purposely dropped it on the floor.