Pain!!!

3 more months have passed, the date of delivery of the small gems of taekook are getting nearer, all the people around them can't just be more patients. The soon to be parents are no less, the two are counting days to see and hold their little gems in their hands.

Tae's tummy has grown quite much, as it is twins the swallowing is more compared to a single kid pregnant person. Tae had developed a habit of caressing his tummy every now and then, well Jungkook is no less. The first time they felt the babies kicks they all had tears of joy in their eyes, Jungkook jumped around the house for half hour screaming how his babies were reacting to his voice by kicking.

Now it seems normal yet their eye would go wide when the babies kick as a response.

Currently it was around 2 in morning, tae slowly opened his eyes he felt hungry and wanted something sweet. He looked down at his dear boyfriend and chuckled at others new found habit.

Jungkook was sleeping like a small kid with his one hand holding tae's right swell, and left side bud was in his mouth. Since he got the taste of the sweet milk coming from those swells he won't sleep without having his favourite drink, yes he had betrayed banana milk and had chosen this milk.

"Kookie." Tae spoke tapping on jungkook's shoulder who was sleeping peacefully.

"Kookie, get up. Ugh~" tae tapped on jungkook's again just to moan slightly as Jungkook squeezed the swell in his palm.

"Get up." Tae spoke shaking Jungkook's arm who slowly opened his eyes, he moved back a little letting the wet bud to be finally free from his lips.

"What happened baby, are you ok?" Jungkook asked sitting on bed looking at tae.

"I am hungry." Tae spoke with a pout but smiled shyly as Jungkook pecked the pout with a smooch.

"What my baby wants, tell daddy he will get it." Jungkook spoke with a teasing smile, as he twisted the buds of other with his finger.

"Aah~~ don't tease me I am really hungry." Tae whinned trying his best to not let out any sinful sounds.

"Ok ok, I won't tease you, now tell kookie what do you wanna have?"  Jungkook asked caressing tae's baby bump.

"Get me a bottle of banana milk, a bottle of strawberry milk and a glass." Tae spoke with a smile, Jungkook nodded as he walked down, after 15 minutes he walked back in the room with what tae asked, to it's addition he had some fried sweet spicy chicken as well.

"Sweet spicy chicken?" Tae asked as he licked his lips seeing the juicy chicken.

"Yeah it was inside fridge, don't know who put a bowl of chicken mixing all the spicies inside. Leave it, I fried it for you so you can enjoy it with the sweet milks." Jungkook spoke as he placed the small table that is used to eat on bed.

He then placed the tray on the table, tae opened the strawberry milk bottle and poured it in the glass. Jungkook was going to sit infront of tae but stopped in the middle as he stared at his baby, put the banana milk in the glass as well.

He looked at tae with a blank face, tae mixed the two different flavoured milk and took a sip. Jungkook gulped trying his best to get the sight in his head, he blinked several time.

"It's yum, taste it." Tae spoke, Jungkook looked at the fully glass of milk and then at tae's face. He shook his head, he still remembers how his stomach hurted when he ate ice cream with mayonnaise. Leave the pain, the taste of that mix was awful.

"Kookie." Tae spoke sternly, and Jungkook knew he have to even if he don't want to. Jungkook took a deep breath as he took a sip from the glass, he had a deep frown that soon changed into an amazed expression.