Smuts(M)

I had wrote 2297 words in a smut chapter, that just contains smuts. And so I want you all to comment without hesitation. I wanna hear lots of praises and want to read lots of comments. I had worked really hard and if I get lots of comments I will think of writing next chapter with smuts tooo....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, SKIP---

NO, ENJOY CAUSE I KNOW MY READERS WERE WAITING FOR THIS FOR LONG.

As soon as the two horny souls get inside the elevator, tae was pulled in a furious kiss. Jungkook pushed the male on the side wall kissing tae hungrily, they walked out after they noticed it was their floor. Jungkook pulled away as the two breathed heavily.

"My room or yours?" He asked, tae pointed at Jungkook's room making the male nod. He pulled the key out and unlocked the door, tae went in first followed by Jungkook who locked the door behind and pinned tae to the wall once again.

Jungkook stared at tae's messy looks with lust filled eyes, his eyes roamed over the male's lips which were red and swallon thanks to his hungry kisses, there were some light marks over tae's neck cause of some sucking.

Jungkook's hands roamed over tae's bare waist as tae held Jungkook's collar pulling him closer. The two were looking at each other intensely, Jungkook's hands roamed down from tae's waist to his ass. He grabbed the ass making tae gasp and moan at the right grasp.

"I can't hold myself anymore." Jungkook muttured tightening his hold over tae's ass cheeks making tae shut his eyes tight and breath heavily.

"Please don't hold yours back... Touch me, daddy." Tae muttured near Jungkook's ears in a slutry voice making other groan as his member twiched inside his pant by the voice.

"Fuck it." Jungkook muttured as he lifted tae from his ass, out of instict tae wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist, their lips met again as the two proceeded to jungkook's bed.

Tae was thrown on the bed making him bounce a little on the soft mattress, Jungkook was quick to remove his jacket that made him arms to be exposed as he was wearing a sleeveless tshirt inside of the jacket.

Tae dropped over the muscles, biceps of other, his eyes roamed over jungkook's arms that was filled with tattoos. Tae found those black ink designs too hot on the white skin of his daddy.

"I see you like the tattoos." Jungkook spoke rubbing his palm over tae's inner thighs, tae nodded his head making the male chuckle amusingly.

"I wanna enjoy some view too." Jungkook spoke as he trailed his finger over tae's collar bones, and then leaned in slowly. Instead of unbuttoninh tae's top, he held the buttons between his teeths and broke them making tae's eyes wide.

Within a second tae's top was fully open that made Jungkook see the male's black lacy bra and the peeked up nipples of other that were visible through the bra.

Jungkook then moved his palm over tae's tummy sensual, going up to the swells of other. He rubbed his hand over swells together making tae hum at the feeling. The humms encouragex Jungkook more as he moved his hand further up and pressed his his palm the peeked up buds of other making tae moan more.

The moan made Jungkook even hard and so without any warning the male just teared the bra from the middle shocking tae. But before tae can react on it, Jungkook was already eyeing the exposed swells of his.

Jungkook's hands made its way to them as he held them and squeezed hard making tae throw his head back at the pleasure. Jungkook smirked at the reaction as he squeezed harder making tae moan.