Am I HOT???

Tae flinched when the chair infront of him was pulled, with panicked eyes he looked at Jungkook who sat infront of him with a soft smile, but he frowned as he saw the panick in tae's eyes.

"What happened? Are you ok?" Jungkook asked softly, tae just stared at him with wide eyes as the pictures daddy koo...ahm Jungkook had send him on their chats flashed infront of tae.

Unconsciously tae's eyes roamed over jungkook's upper body, the shirt the male was wearing was a bit fit that made tae to get a glimpse of abs through the shirt. The sight made tae gulp hard.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook's voice snapped tae out of his fantasy world, he blinked once.. twice...thrice and got up suddenly stunning Jungkook.

"I want to go to the washroom, I will be back soon." Tae spoke and dashed away cursing himself in all the language he knew, Jungkook stared where tae disappeared with confused eyes and shrugged. He took his phone and smiled seeing tae's... Ahm his angel's messages.

Jungkook read all the messages and frowned. All the messages were one after another, but the last message was after 5 minutes. He just shurgged thinking it may be just a random thought.

Daddy_koo
Hey babyboy...

Sorry I went to washroom, but guess I got to know how desperate you are to talk to me.

Tae flinched as his phone dinged, he saw it was Jungkook's messages and gulped hard.

Tae just put his phone in his pocket and washed his face. His mind was going dumb as he recalled all the things he had said about his boss to koo.

"You idiot...who asked you to tell him how hot your boss is." Tae scolded himself looking his own reflection in the mirror, the pictures of the male being all hot flashed again and again in his mind making tae groan and kick the floor in frustration.

Meanwhile...

"Why isn't he replying?? Why he haven't returned?" Jungkook spoke with a frown.

He looked at his side when the waiter started to place their food on the table. He smiled at the male.

"Have a happy meal with your husband sir." The male spoke making Jungkook stare at him with wide eyes.

"Ahh, he isn't my husband...yet." Jungkook mumbled the last part while the waiter was stunned hearing this.

"Oh then he must be your boyfriend?" The waiter asked but Jungkook just shook his head smiling at the thought of tae being his boyfriend.

****

"Cool down. Ok stop being dramatic and behave as if you know nothing yeah?" Tae spoke to himself and pulled out his phone.

He placed his finger on the keyboard but cried dramatically when his heart started to beat rapidly.

"Stopppppp....shhhh, relax relax he isn't going to eat you...or can he??? No no I should think anything dirty....stop brain stop, no dirty thoughts." Tae scolded and took some deep breaths.

Taetae_cute
Ofcourse I missed you...

Tae looked at his reflection in the mirror for the last time and walked out hoping to be sane infront of Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled as he saw tae walking back, the male sat on his chair and smiled nervously at Jungkook which was too obvious for his boss to unnotice it.

"Here, let's start eating." Jungkook spoke, tae just nodded and started to eat slowly.

Jungkook took a bite and opened his phone.