Pleasure(M)

This chapter contains many sexual pictures, maybe gifs, and a lot of mature content. So if you are all around your parents please sit away, so you don't have to panic when random pictures pops up.😉

Tae took a deep breath as he walked out of the bathroom, he smiled widely seeing Jungkook standing facing him in the middle of their room. Jungkook smiled taking a step but stopped thinking tae won't want to hug him.

But he smiled as tae walked and wrapped his arms around jungkook's torso, Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around tae's shoulder and waist hugging tae tightly. But he frowned as he heard a low hiss leaving tae lips.

"What happened bub? Are you feeling any pain?? Are our gems giving you a hard time?" Jungkook asked caressing tae's tummy, tae shook his head and played with Jungkook's shirt button as he gathered the courage to speak.

"No kookie, I...well yeah I am feeling a bit pain." Tae spoke peeking at Jungkook from his long eye lashes, Jungkook softly caressed tae's pink cheeks letting tae be more comfortable in his arms.

"What is it, tell me?" He spoke so softly as if he was talking to a small baby.

"I am feeling pain, here and here." Tae spoke pointing at his chest, Jungkook looked at him with a confused face. But smiled more like tried to hide his smirk.

"Ohhh, I know I know. You are feeling pain in your chest cause you are going to start your lactation right?" Jungkook asked, tae nodded now with red cheeks.

"Hmm, I had studied about it. Want me to help you?" Jungkook asked trying his best to not show his excitement but his face and eyes said otherwise.

"Why do I feel like you are very excited for helping me?" Tae asked raising his eyebrows, Jungkook looked at him with a mischievous smile. His hands went from tae's waist to his ass, he pulled tae more closer and leaned closer to tae's ears.

"I am indeed very excited, you know how I like to touch you all over." Jungkook husked, a moan left tae's parted lips as Jungkook squeezed his ass.

"Then help me and touch me." Tae spoke licking jungkook's ears nibbing them making Jungkook smirk, he hooked his hands under tae's knees as he softly laid tae on their bed.

Jungkook hurriedly removed his shirt and pants leaving himself just in his boxers, tae licked hus lips seeing the built body of his boyfriend.

"Why are you so hot?" Tae commented eyes trailing down to other semi hard that was quite visible through his boxers.

"Cause you are sexy." Jungkook spoke as he moved on bed, hovering a little on tae's body he lifted tae's shirt rolling it above. Tae slightly lifted his head helping Jungkook to remove his t shirt fully. Jungkook's eyes travelled on tae's whole body, he can't help but lick his lips as he saw the small drops of milk on the brown buds of smaller male. He smirked as he saw the wet black panties of other.

Jungkook hovered over tae and captured tae's lip between his, the kiss was slow and sensual.