Trip

Two days later...

Tae checked his all luggage for the final time, he locked his door and walked to the elevator. Jimin helped him to load his luggage in the car, as they drove to the international airport.

Just as tae stepped down from the car he saw Jungkook walking towards him waving his hand. Tae smiled and waved back.

"You are before time." Jungkook spoke with a smile tae smiled in return.

"Yaaah, Kim namjoon." Jungkook sighed while tae looked at the direction with a confused face as he heard the sound.

"Sorry jinnie, I really didn't mean to break this." Namjoon spoke scratching his head, tae's eyes went wide as he saw a trolly which is used to carry luggage inside the airport was broken in pieces right infront of the two males.

"Hyung." Tae snapped his head towards Jungkook when he heard the male speaking with a sigh.

"They are my brother and brother in law." Jungkook spoke with a tired look as he saw his brother and brother in law fighting for the 9th time since morning.

"Ohh." Tae mumbled.

"Jin hyung, it's fine hobi hyung pay the panelty for breaking airport's things." Jungkook spoke, hoseok nodded as he went to talk to a head worker in the airport.

"My god, who is this beautiful?" Jin ran towards tae making him shook, Jungkook stood infront of tae shielding him from his hyperactive brother in law.

"Hyung, don't scare him." He spoke glaring at Jin, who gave him a bored look.

"No one can be scared from a world wide handsome you bunny." Jin spoke making Jungkook glare at Jin.

"Umm, hello I am Kim Taehyung." Tae spoke bowing to Jin and namjoon who smiled at the younger.

"Hello Taehyung, I am Kim seokjin and my husband Kim Namjoon." Jin introduced with a wide smile, but chuckled seeing the confusion written on tae's face.

"You must be thinking why is our surname Kim, when Jungkook is a Jeon right?" Namjoon spoke, tae nodded absently.

"Cause I am adopted." Jungkook spoke Chuckling at the confused puppy.

"Huh?" Tae spoke.

"Well, I will tell you the story in the flight. We should get inside it's around boarding time. Oh jimin was here too, sorry I didn't noticed you." Jungkook spoke with a small smile, Jimin rolled his eyes mentally.

"Of course I was here from the start bitch." Jimin mumbled with a fake smile.

"It's fine, have a happy journey." Jimin spoke with a head how, Jungkook gave a small smile.

"Bye tae, take care." Jimin spoke hugging tae who smiled hugging him back. The two did the security check, and got inside the airport.

****

"Ohh, so you were adopted when you were 9." Tae spoke nodding to himself as Jungkook told him about his adoption.

"Yeah, uncle Kim was dad's best friend and when he died uncle adopted me. Hyung always took me as his own brother and always cared for me more then anyone." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile as he remembered how namjoon always made sure Jungkook was happy and get everything he needs and wants.

"That's good, he is really good hyung." Tae spoke with a soft smile, Jungkook hummed. The announcement was made that the flight was about to take off, they buckled their seat belts.

Tae looked out from the window as the flight started to move and then it take off. The view was very mesmerizing and tae found himself staring at it. While Jungkook was mesmerized by the male next to him.