Getting ready!!!!

Double update....

A week later...

Jungkook was tying his shoe laces, he was currently in tae's house. Yeah he has been here since Friday, it's just this place has became his second home cause his heart stays here. Well continuing to what I said, he was tying his shoe laces as he was fully ready for the lunch party of his secretary aka hobi hyung.

Tae was inside his room getting ready, Jungkook wanted to be there as well. But tae knew if the male was there while he gets ready, none of them are you to attend the lunch today. And so Jungkook was kicked out by tae itself.

Jungkook clapped his hands together as he was finally fully ready, and now had to wait for his beauty to come out. He was wearing a simple casual attire not much fancy but he is fashionable and so his not so fancy look also made him look cool and hot as always.

He took his phone out from his pocket as he heard it ringing. Rolling his eyes he swiped the green button making sure to let the phone a bit far from his ears.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUUUUUUUUU.... DON'T TRY TO DITCH US, AND NO FUCKING YOUR DEAR BOYFIE TODAY, HAVE SOME MERCY ON THE POOR MALE." He rolled his eyes at the screaming which he already know was coming.

"Are you done or your screaming are still left." He asked, and knew Irene would be rolling her eyes at his words.

"I am done screaming asshole, where the fuck are you again??" Irene asked Jungkook finally placed the phone over his ear

"We are still at my baby's house." Jungkook spoke and heard a loud gasp from the other side.

"I bet you are again werking the male again ." Irene spoke.

"I wish I could but unfortunately no, he is getting ready and we would leave as soon as he is done." Jungkook spoke with a disappointed sigh.

"Ok fine get here quickly and one more thing, don't call me with those sweet nicknames anymore. I really don't wish to seem like a third person to him and make him think I am gonna snatch you away or I am more important for you then him. It's his right in all those nicknames, understand?" Irene spoke, for the first time in a serious tone that made Jungkook amazed.

"Did the sun rose from West, what a miracle I had witnessed. The great immature Irene being suddenly mature. Wow!!!" Jungkook teased and giggled when the girl cursed him nonstop.

"I give a damn to you, but I really want to be friends with Taehyung. And being a home wrecker is not my thing you know. I would love to be his best friend and give him advice on how to make you suffer." Irene spoke with a smirk that Jungkook didn't got to see.