Comfort

The same day when they got to know tae was sick...

Jungkook drove the two of them to tae's apartment after the check up, he stopped infront of the tall building. Tae looked at other with a pout that made Jungkook chuckle.

"I am not going leave bun, I will be back after some minutes hmm? Wait for me at your house." Jungkook spoke placing his palm on tae's cheeks who leaned in to other's soft touch.

"Okie, come quickly." Tae spoke cutely, Jungkook nodded tae stepped out and walked inside the building. Jungkook drove away to get what he was planning too.

Tae rushed to the front door as he heard the door bell ringing, a wide boxy smile spread on the pretty male's face as he saw Jungkook outside.

"Welcome back kookie." Tae spoke as he hugged Jungkook and realised the male was holding lots of bags in his hand.

"What's this?" Tae asked pointing at the bags.

"I had brought, veggies, meat, chicken, fruits and many other grocery things. I saw how your kitchen is almost empty that day I came so I was thinking to get things and today I got them." Jungkook spoke as tae moved a bit side to let Jungkook walk to inside.

The male placed the bags in the kitchen counter. And then he started to arrange all the things properly, tae tried to help him but Jungkook didn't let the male.

"You shouldn't have to do all this---"

"My baby, it's my right to take care of you. And no one can stop me from doing that, hmm." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile cutting off tae.

"Ok my bunny, I understand but atleast let me help you." Tae spoke but Jungkook lifted him making the male gasp, Jungkook made tae sit on the kitchen counter and placed a peck on his lips.

"My baby should rest, why being worried when your bunny is here." Jungkook spoke caressing tae's cheeks, tae just smiled nodding his head.

Jungkook arranged all the things and made some porridge for his baby. He didn't made anything special for himself thinking he will eat the porridge as well.

"Say ahh." Jungkook spoke as now he was sitting on the dinning table chair with tae on his lap.

Tae mouthed his mouth, he hummed at the taste of porridge. While Jungkook looked at his baby to see if the pretty male liked his hand made food or not.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes.

"Perfect just like my kookie." Tae spoke giggling loudly making Jungkook to smile widely.

"That's good to know, my pretty baby." Jungkook spoke as he took another full spoon of porridge.

"Why didn't you made anything for yourself?" Tae asked gulping his bite as he saw Jungkook eating the porridge as well.

"How can I eat anything else when my baby is eating this huh?" Jungkook spoke, tae stared at the male with so much love and adoration. This man like bunny infront of him, will never leave a single chance to not make tae fall for him harder.

Having their meal with lots of talks and giggles the two ended up cuddling in tae's bed, close to each other they drifted to their dream land.

****

Tae was humming a soft tune, it was currently morning and the male has woken up quite early then usual. Jungkook was still sleeping peacefully in tae's room and after admiring the male enought tae thought to make some breakfast for both of them.

He was feeling much better than yesterday, just slight stomach ache but no vomits at all. He was so into making the omlette that he didn't heard the low footsteps coming near to kitchen.