Jeonlous

"shut your phone and listen to me bitch." Jimin hissed taking tae's phone and looking at tae with a irritated look.

"Yeah speak." Tae spoke with an interested expression.

"So I was saying, you know his full name is min yoongi. I started to talk to him, and flirt just for fun but I never thought I will start to catch feelings for him. You see I asked him to meet me after realising my feelings for him. First he wasn't ready to meet me but he them agreed as I told him I would be down to...ahm...for you know..."

"Sex " tae spoke Wiggling his eyebrows, Jimin nodded with pink cheeks making tae tease his bestie.

"But then why were you both fighting on my post?" Tae asked, Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Let me finish the whole story and you will get your answer. So we decided to meet in a cafe near my house, believe a bubbly person I am I went before time and saw him hugging a beautiful girl. She was so so close to him and he was just smiling at her, she even pecked his cheeks and he just let her." Jimin spoke with a sigh.

"Ohhh so this was the reason you were angry on him." Tae asked Jimin nodded.

"What happened then??" Tae asked.

"I didn't stayed there and left. I guess he didn't even noticed me as he was too busy talking and smiling at her. I stopped talking to him and then he replied on my post. I was angry and didn't replied to him when he dm' Ed me. And suddenly the next day I found him outside my house." Jimin spoke, tae gasped cupping his face.

"Yeah and then we had a long discussion he told me that the girl was his sister, min Irene. She was present there with her some college friends and met him. She was teasing him as...he told her that he meeting his crush, that's me of course and she was then encouraging him by a hug and that cheek kiss. We then told each other about our feelings and now we are boyfriends..." Jimin spoke with a wide smile that made his eyes to disappear.

"Awww my jiminie got a boyfriend for himself and I sure you aren't a virgin anymore.." tae teased, Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Look who is speaking the one who had lost it long back that too to his own boss." Jimin teased back making tae glare at him.

"You hoe." Tae spoke jumping on Jimin as the two started to tickle each other...

****

The next morning brought a different kind of happiness and excitement in two young hearts. The two were taekook who were awake early in the morning, they got their best outfits for the day and did their morning routine.

 The two were taekook who were awake early in the morning, they got their best outfits for the day and did their morning routine

Liked by:jimin_hoe, yoons_stone, daddy_koo, and 30,000 others.

Taetae_cute: you are my person 😘♥️@daddy_koo

Ready for a beautiful day.

Comments...

Jimin_hoe: my bestie gonna steal hearts😘😉